Can anybody help?....Inches or Weight?

Kas

:confused:Can anybody help me………….I seem to be losing inches but not lb’s………..don’t get me wrong I am still ultra positive about LL. However my clothes are really baggy but the scales don’t seem to be moving. Am I being too impatient? I started LL on 19th Feb. I did lose a lot my 1st week ..But can’t understand why I have bagger clothes and no significant weight loss :sigh:

Any comment would be welcome.

That's very common. The weeks I lost little weight, I tended to lose more inches - its all to do with how your fat cells try to expand themselves with water in a desperate attempt to stay put. EVentually they lose the battle though.

I lost 10 bust, 15 waist and 11 hips (inches) altogether - and that was as much inspiration as the weight loss.

the scales will catch up in time, but you have still had a good loss, over 1 stone in 2 weeks is pretty good.

It's blumin fantastic that is! Where else can we lose a stone in 2 weeks!!!!

It will all catch up and sort itself out.

Really, with this kind of diet, if you follow it you know it will work. Scientically, it has to - that is a given! That's the beauty of it - you can do it, and not worry about it - you can relax and enjoy the ride, and it is a ride!!

Keep it up - you are doing fantastic!!!

Patience too is key - but remember, this is the last time we have to go through this, and do this thing we have done so many times before. Unlike other diets, where I knew - lets be honest - would fail. Or I believed they would, they did. They were hard, and I hated them. I know this one works - I know I can acheive it - I can see that in so many members....so that makes it much easier and enjoyable. It feels very empowering.

So make the best of it and don't feel rushed. I, much to my own complete shock and dismay, am loving the process, and feel happier in myself then I have in months. years. Each week there is some change, somewhere be it weight or inches or smile or skin - its there, and it is exciting to see what is happening next. And each week feels happpier!
I'm waffling again!!!

But you are doing great! :)

x

Kas I do the same - the weeks where I don't think I've lost much weight are my skinny weeks when I lose the inches .... keep sticking with it and they'll both disappear :)

Back