Can anyone help please

toofatkat

Not such a fat kat now :)
Hi

I'm normally on another part of the forum but pop in here every now and again just to nosy basically. But my friend has just found out she's pregnant and was in the process of losing weight. Her hubby isn't happy that she may well put the weight back on again. I know sw do a pregnancy version but can anyone tell me what is different to the normal plans? She can't really afford to go to sw as this is totally unexpected but wants to still try and lose z bit more weight if possible or at least not put in much. I've got this years plan books but would love to help her. Is she allowed extra Hex A And B and Syns of is it totally different?
Thank you x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks ill check that out

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I,ve joined slimming world previously and have never stuck to it. This year I decided to change my life and really go for it as my weight had ballooned to 16st 4lbs. I made a decision to join Lighter life, as I saw Pauline Quirke ( emmerdale) doing so well. The diet is extreme, not to mention expensive, but I stuck to it for 3 months. It was boring, mundane and repetitive but it did the trick. I am currently 12st 11lbs, so I did lose 3.5 stones on it. I now want to go on the slimming world diet again, I,m in the zone and really need to lose weight for my wedding in July. I bought my wedding dress 3 sizes smaller than what I actually was, although it fits, I hate lumps and bumps.
Could anyone please advise me on how many syns I can have a day to get a good weight loss.... 2 to 3 lbs per week ideally. I have no time for slimming clubs but finding this gem of a dieters web site, I thought I could get advice from people in a similar situation .

Hope she's ok. Bless her.

Back