Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Can anyone help? Syn values....

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Lelebon, 12 March 2010 Social URL.

1. Lelebon

Lelebon Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.43%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world, but not attending classes.
    Hiya, Im looking to find the syn value for weight watchers mini cookies, 22g pack. also does anyone have a recepie for low syn or syn free rice pudding? many thanks :confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Foxy1509

Foxy1509 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2.5lb(1.04%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers ProPoints
    The SW website doesn't have the mini cookies listed. I'm fairly sure there are other threads on here with low syn rice pudding recipes - try doing a search.

Sorry, I haven't been much help have I?!?!

4. Lelebon

Lelebon Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.43%)
    Diet:
    oooh, i didn't realise you could search stuff, i was going through each thread looking for ages!!! thanks, turned out very helpfull thanks

5. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    enter the info on sw online babe, (the syns calculator tab on webby is on top right hand side) enter the nutritional info and it'l give you a result, it can be flawed at times, but thats usually with things including free stuff, which obviously unless your cookies are sprouting carrots, it should be 100% accurate.

i make my rice pudding with pudding rice, water and a dash of milk for a half a syn, and use loads of sweetner, its supposed to be nicer with using your hea milk allowance as the majority and topping up with water but quite frankly i wouldnt bother, as its not worth wasting my cheese topping haha xx

6. Lelebon

Lelebon Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.43%)
    Diet:
    Thanks, Gonna try that rice pudding.....i have a craving for it!!
    Im not attending class so i have no access to the website, pennies are tight at the moment.
    i figured that if alpen light bars are 70kcal and 3syns, these biscuits are arround 106kcal per bag and 1.5 points on WW then i could just count 4syns for the bag.....i know its not accurate, and would be gutted if i found they were more, just theyre a great wee treat with a cuppa. and theyre on offer in tesco! taste like real biscuits!!!

7. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    If I were you I would count them as 5 syns - for things like snacks you can use 20 cals = 1 syns as a rough guide. I wouldn't rely on it but in an emergency it will give you an idea.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.