Can anyone help? Syn values....

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Lelebon, 12 March 2010 Social URL.

1. Lelebon

Lelebon Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.43%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world, but not attending classes.
    Hiya, Im looking to find the syn value for weight watchers mini cookies, 22g pack. also does anyone have a recepie for low syn or syn free rice pudding? many thanks :confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Foxy1509

Foxy1509 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2.5lb(1.04%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers ProPoints
    The SW website doesn't have the mini cookies listed. I'm fairly sure there are other threads on here with low syn rice pudding recipes - try doing a search.

Sorry, I haven't been much help have I?!?!

4. Lelebon

Lelebon Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.43%)
    Diet:
    oooh, i didn't realise you could search stuff, i was going through each thread looking for ages!!! thanks, turned out very helpfull thanks

5. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    enter the info on sw online babe, (the syns calculator tab on webby is on top right hand side) enter the nutritional info and it'l give you a result, it can be flawed at times, but thats usually with things including free stuff, which obviously unless your cookies are sprouting carrots, it should be 100% accurate.

i make my rice pudding with pudding rice, water and a dash of milk for a half a syn, and use loads of sweetner, its supposed to be nicer with using your hea milk allowance as the majority and topping up with water but quite frankly i wouldnt bother, as its not worth wasting my cheese topping haha xx

6. Lelebon

Lelebon Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.43%)
    Diet:
    Thanks, Gonna try that rice pudding.....i have a craving for it!!
    Im not attending class so i have no access to the website, pennies are tight at the moment.
    i figured that if alpen light bars are 70kcal and 3syns, these biscuits are arround 106kcal per bag and 1.5 points on WW then i could just count 4syns for the bag.....i know its not accurate, and would be gutted if i found they were more, just theyre a great wee treat with a cuppa. and theyre on offer in tesco! taste like real biscuits!!!

7. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    If I were you I would count them as 5 syns - for things like snacks you can use 20 cals = 1 syns as a rough guide. I wouldn't rely on it but in an emergency it will give you an idea.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.