• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Can anyone help? Syn values....

The SW website doesn't have the mini cookies listed. I'm fairly sure there are other threads on here with low syn rice pudding recipes - try doing a search.

Sorry, I haven't been much help have I?!?!

enter the info on sw online babe, (the syns calculator tab on webby is on top right hand side) enter the nutritional info and it'l give you a result, it can be flawed at times, but thats usually with things including free stuff, which obviously unless your cookies are sprouting carrots, it should be 100% accurate.

i make my rice pudding with pudding rice, water and a dash of milk for a half a syn, and use loads of sweetner, its supposed to be nicer with using your hea milk allowance as the majority and topping up with water but quite frankly i wouldnt bother, as its not worth wasting my cheese topping haha xx

Thanks, Gonna try that rice pudding.....i have a craving for it!!
Im not attending class so i have no access to the website, pennies are tight at the moment.
i figured that if alpen light bars are 70kcal and 3syns, these biscuits are arround 106kcal per bag and 1.5 points on WW then i could just count 4syns for the bag.....i know its not accurate, and would be gutted if i found they were more, just theyre a great wee treat with a cuppa. and theyre on offer in tesco! taste like real biscuits!!!

Circes

Strutting her stuff
If I were you I would count them as 5 syns - for things like snacks you can use 20 cals = 1 syns as a rough guide. I wouldn't rely on it but in an emergency it will give you an idea.