can anyone help?

Littleslimmingbee

Gold Member
Hi guys, Iv just popped over from the Slimmingworld bit to ask a question.

Iv been maintaining my 5stone loss with slimmingworld for almost a year now, but am due some events soon and need to shift a few lbs a bit quicker than what i will get from eating my normal sw way. Usually time isnt an issue for me and much prefer doing it a healthy way, however a girls gotta get her bum in a dress for an ocasion and it'd look a bit better a few lbs lighter.

having only ever done sw, (i have 'tried' many a diet, but none whole heartedly or for a decent amount of time and effort) and my head fully in sw mode all the time, i didnt feel it benificial to try and get my head around a different eating plan when i knew id only be 'deflecting' as it were for two weeks at most.

so, having actually lost a few lbs on the special k diet many moons ago, and being that its proberley the most simple, being it only two bowls of cereal and a meal a day.

Im absoloutly miserable and starving and really miss sw already. Its only day one, - i know.. im pathetic! lol

sorry, stop rambeling now.. my Q is iv never calorie counted and dont know where to start, but im wondering what the calorie intake was today?

if i list my days eating could some kind person with a spare 5 minutes enlighten me.

breakfast: 40g special k and 150 ml semi skimmed

snack: 5 cubes of melon (prepacked, says 54kcals?)

lunch: 40 special k sustain, 125 ml semi skimmed

snack: 1 green apple

tea: 1 baked pot ( about the size of a computer mouse) 1 small individual tin of baked beans - you know the small ones?) a tiny bit of flora light, a handful of salad leaves and 4 cherry toms.

iv had about just over half a litre of diet lemonade and lots of water.

dont worry if none of you have time, but if you do id be oober appriciative.

xxxx

Well done on your fantastic weight loss so far! I can't help with your calorie count, as I'm not a fan of Special K, but think the calories for a 40g portion are probably listed on the box ... I know other cereals do. Similarly with the baked beans. Lettuce and tomatoes are next to nothing for a bucketful, so you probably don't need to worry about those. If you are going to count calories for a while, try using one of the fantastic free websites that do all the hard work for you ... I use Food Focus - Permanent Weight Loss but there are others that do the same I think. Good luck!

Thanks for the advise hon!
i figured special k would be best as it would literaly take me no time to 'get my head around' as it does with most plans, i did have time to get into the mindset of another eating plan.. but my god do i miss sw already. Im hoping to appriciate it a bit more when i get back and excerise some better self restraint, as iv been a naughty girl the last few weeks with various bbqs and outings setting out to sabotage me lol.

I dont suspect i am taking in many calories, from what i can gather no more than 200kcals for the cereal and milk.. 54 kcals for the melon, 1 apple- not entirely sure? im sure the baked beans were 150kcals or simalar..

i dont think iv had more than say 900 kcals? but i honestly dont know as iv never calorie counted in my life!

well done on your losses also!!! xxx

Back