• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Red Days Can anyone help?

missclare85

Silver Member
S: 17st3lb C: 11st10lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 28.1 Loss: 5st7lb(31.95%)
On extra easy you only use 1 A and 1 B also you can mix both red and green days together.

On red you can have 2 A and 2 B choices and its all about your meats...so if you wanted potatoes, pasta, rice you would either have to weigh and syn them or weigh and use them as a healthy B.

I hope this helps xx

missclare85

Silver Member
S: 17st3lb C: 11st10lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 28.1 Loss: 5st7lb(31.95%)
Well ive only just started again since Thursday, even tho ive done the plan before i always mix from extra easy, green and red in my week. Although my consultant in class said that Red days work best for her and alot of other people.

x

S: 17st2lb C: 10st0lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 7st2lb(41.67%)
Yeah that's why Im switching, I had a good loss the first few weeks but it's slowing down. My friend does it as well and she always has a 2lb+ loss every week so Im switching to see if it's better.

I can't do red unless it's the odd here and there - i need the carbs! I've just switched to green though and finding i'm thinking about it less than i was with EE, i know where i stand with green!

I do a lot of red days - they suit my body better than green even though I think green days are easier. Do EE occasionally but must admit I prefer the extra HE's you get on green n red days!

JaneB

getting there slowly
S: 19st7.5lb C: 16st5lb G: 9st7.5lb BMI: 44.7 Loss: 3st2.5lb(16.27%)
I lost 3.5lb last week doing 4 EE days and 3 red days, I think red days suit me better. x

*EB*

Gold Member
i prefer red days.

I lose better as it limits my pasta/rice intake and bread, both of which i find bloat me out if i eat them in excess.

x

nataby

S: 18st3lb C: 17st6lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 36.6 Loss: 0st11lb(4.31%)
Thanks for this thread. I was just about to post myself and ask if anyone prefers red days or does better on them as I am thinking of going red myself as I find more protein makes me less hungry and stops me reaching for the high syn stuff.

Is there anyone who does only red??

conlou1

Gold Member
S: 14st0lb C: 10st5lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 23.8 Loss: 3st9lb(26.02%)
my slimming world consultant thinks ee makes you lose the most but for me it doesnt i tend to maintain alot, she said i must be doing it wrong and not having 1/3 superfree at every meal, whch is probably right. i have been doing ee this week but i definitely lose more doing red, the only thing i find if i do red every day i get constipated (sorry tmi) so i tend to throw in a green day a day or so before weigh in lol

Kron

Target Member
S: 14st0lb C: 9st0lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 23 Loss: 5st0lb(35.71%)
Hi I did red every day
I couldn't see myself with unlimited pasta etc and losing, as well as I am naturally a meat eater :)
I lost my 3 1/2 stone in 6 months, so now trying to do EE, but generally find myself going off plan on weekends and doing red during the week which seems to help me maintain.