Can anyone in the know help please

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by kirsty2012, 8 March 2007 Social URL.

1. kirsty2012

kirsty2012 is gonna shine in 2009

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(29.48%)
    Diet:
    ww
    I have to take anti anxiety tablets and just read whats in them and it says lactose monohydrate in them. does anyone know if this will hinder the diet please.:confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    Hi Kirsty

You should be fine but assume you have declared this on your medical record form and chatted this through with your GP and your counsellor.

Mike

4. kirsty2012

kirsty2012 is gonna shine in 2009

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(29.48%)
    Diet:
    ww
    Yeah i told the CDC ( but didn't know what the tablets had in them then ) and i actually got some tablets this morning while the doc signed my forms. I should only be on them another mth But as my axieties were fuelled by carry the extra weight, that should sort its self out anyway.

Thanks for the reply though.

5. clairabellx

clairabellx Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.72%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    It is more important to keep yourself mentally well. I would imagine they contain so little of anything which would affect the diet, it might be life eating some dust one day (sorry for the little britain innuendo!). The chemical is just a filler/binder I think and its effect on you will be negligible. I have take hypertension meds throughout diet and not affected me.

Good luck, and dont worry about the tabs - you'll get off them as soon as you can anyway!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.