can anyone out there please tell me that there somewhere a human awake at this time

minki

i just joined this wonderfull site its already past 2 in the morning in my country, im confused why i dont have any replys am i doing something wrong?:confused::cry:

Well its half past midnight here so things are pretty quiet at this time of night, its busier during the day

But welcome to Minimins

Hiya, im new too! im in the UK and its past midnight here so cant imagine many people being around at this time of night! im only up because the baby is in bed and this is the only time i get to myself!

thanx u all for your replies well im from south africa, i started browsing on the net at about 22:00 and yea i found this amazing site. im for eva on a diet and i had my tummy tuck 7 days ago.

:confused:thanx i realy just dodnt knpw that i could do that im so confused (and tired) im just surfing around hoping somoene could give me some tips on how to work this story:confused:

:jelous:thanx bridie ive got that same problem with my hubby im gonna feel so grumpy bcause of this little :sigh:

thanx starlight im starting to spell totally crazy, and missing words in my sentences, thanx im gonna have a look at that

All the best with your journey minki, hopefully ya will get the advice and support to help ya through it. Gud luck, take care

Hi and :welcome: to Minimins. Good luck with your weight loss journey :) xxx

Back