Can anyone recommend some nice quark recipes

swfan

Hi All
I am new to this forum and i am on SW 7 months with 2 stone down but I have about another 9 to lose :eek: I know its slow but this time I am determined to do it right way. I try to keep things varied so i stay focussed and today I have just discovered quark and have made a lovely choc mousse. Would love to hear your stories and any delicious quark or no quark recipes :D

I love quark not on its own yack but mixed with options. I made a cheesecake with it. Quark mixed with white choccie options. the biscuit base cost in syns though but alpen light crumbled up works too, then top with fruit yum

I often just mix it with options and eat it on top of fruit etc or with meringue and fruit

I had a gorgeous desert with it yesterday. I mixed it with vanilla essence and sweetener and loads of strawberries.

Half-syn roulade! Can't link to it as I'm on my phone but if you do a search on here it should come up. I love it, doesn't take too long and feels like a real treat (and if you eat the whole thing it's not the end of the world!)

Dry fry some chopped bacon and add some onions diced, peppers, sweetcorn, mushroom,diced cougette, cook til soft.

Boil some pasta twists.

Add the pasta twists to the frying pan with veg in and add some philadelphia light with sun dried tomato or garlic and herb flavour and add the same quantity of quark. Tun of the heat and mix it all together and serve. Its a lovely cheesy type pasta.

I use 1 tub of quark, 1 egg, sweetener n options White hot choc sachet (2 or 2 1/2syns not 100% sure)
Mix it all up and chill in the fridge (tastes better chilled) serve topped with strawberries

Back