Can anyone suggest what mixer to have with my vodka?

ooh didnt know about the tesco free cranberry.. thats yum with vodka, tho im abacarrdi drinker..

for ur query, have u tried diet club orange. its v nice and u wouldnt even dream it was a diet drink! !

Ooh very excited about the cranberry juice discovery! I don't suppose anyone knows if the raspberry and cranberry or orange and cranberry versions are also free? Just checked on website and they are both also very neglible in calories and sugar. *fingers crossed*

Just checked mysupermarket.com and the sainsburys no added sugar cranberry juice drink is only a third of the calories and sugar of the tesco ones so logic would suggest this is also free.

Just checked mysupermarket.com and the sainsburys no added sugar cranberry juice drink is only a third of the calories and sugar of the tesco ones so logic would suggest this is also free.

just had a lookie....:D

Sainsbury's Cranberry Juice Drink, No Added Sugar 100ml[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
extraeasy.gif
0 Syn on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original Free
green.gif
Green Free
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

just had a lookie....:D

Sainsbury's Cranberry Juice Drink, No Added Sugar 100ml

extraeasy.gif
0 Syn on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original Free
green.gif
Green Free
[/FONT]

[/FONT]

Wooo! Thank you for doing the technical bit for me.
That's much easier than a special trip to tesco where I will get tempted by too many things just because I don't usually shop there.

I love whats called a long vodka up here- vodka, dash of lime, soda and angustura bitters. mmm also vodka irn bru highly recommended! I quite like it with diet lilt too. maybe I just like vodka!

No probs :) Love your hair btw:heartpump:...i want my pink hair back :(
:thankyou: Thanks grumbletumble! I have had wierd coloured hair to one degree or another since I was about 14, so over half my life by now. I keep wondering whether I should get rid of it but I don't think I would feel so much like "me" anymore its been part of me for so long. I am lucky in that with the job I do its never been an issue.
How long ago was your hair pink? Any pictures??

I am so glad to hear about this free cranberry juice!! Now i think drinks are in order this evening...:eatdrink017:

:thankyou: Thanks grumbletumble! I have had wierd coloured hair to one degree or another since I was about 14, so over half my life by now. I keep wondering whether I should get rid of it but I don't think I would feel so much like "me" anymore its been part of me for so long. I am lucky in that with the job I do its never been an issue.
How long ago was your hair pink? Any pictures??
I've dyed my hair since i was 14 & i'm now 32 & forgotten what colour my hair is now! :giggle:
Never been brave enough to do all my hair but used to do my fringe a different colour every few weeks or so. I have a pic of when i was thinner & when i had purple fringe but a bit scared to post :eek:
I stopped bleaching my fringe a few years ago as it started to break, so now i just dye my hair with semi or perm 'normal' hair dye. Going to dye it today or tommorow actually. A plummy purple :D

And just to make it even more brilliant - they are on special offer 3 for £2.50 in Tesco :) only a saving of 14p but in these times of austerity I will take what I can get :D

lol i think i'll go on the hunt too, good work gals :) wowowow and it's the weekend! What more can we ask for, well i say that first day on scales Mon eeeeeeeeeeek x x

I've dyed my hair since i was 14 & i'm now 32 & forgotten what colour my hair is now! :giggle:
Never been brave enough to do all my hair but used to do my fringe a different colour every few weeks or so. I have a pic of when i was thinner & when i had purple fringe but a bit scared to post :eek:
I stopped bleaching my fringe a few years ago as it started to break, so now i just dye my hair with semi or perm 'normal' hair dye. Going to dye it today or tommorow actually. A plummy purple :D

I'm sure the picture would look lovely! Hope the purple turns out well. What I would really like is turqoise/ teal hair all over with the dark purple streaks but that is too much upkeep even for me.

When you were looking up the syn values of the sainsburys cranberry juice you didn't happen to see if the tesco cranberry and raspberry one was also free? I have some tequila with that's name on it if it is!

I'm sure the picture would look lovely! Hope the purple turns out well. What I would really like is turqoise/ teal hair all over with the dark purple streaks but that is too much upkeep even for me.

When you were looking up the syn values of the sainsburys cranberry juice you didn't happen to see if the tesco cranberry and raspberry one was also free? I have some tequila with that's name on it if it is!
I did find dying my hair all those colours were a real faff because i'm pretty damn lazy! :D Teal & purple would look amazing though!
I did look for tesco c&r but didn't see anything sorry :(
I've only got a little tesco here, so had to get ocean spray light which is 1syn per 250ml but still better than coke :)

And just to make it even more brilliant - they are on special offer 3 for £2.50 in Tesco :) only a saving of 14p but in these times of austerity I will take what I can get :D

So glad i mentioned the Cranberry juice now ... there`s so many happy people, it`s great :D

AJB, i was just coming back on to mention tesco`s had an offer on ... i`ve just stocked up lolol ;)

Back