This is the last time! Lipotrim Refeeding

GemBino

Silver Member
Oopps!

I started my Lipotrim refeed earlier this week and I’ve been updating my Lipotrim TFR thread with my meals when I should have created a new thread in the refeeding forum 🙈

Updated with the Lipotrim Refeeding guidance for quick reference in case anyone needs it.

The plan (applies to both men and women) ......
Follow exactly - do not add extras and, more importantly, do not miss out any steps. You may have milk in your tea and coffee, if required, and you can now have diet drinks again. Avoid fruit juices (simple sugars) until the end of the week. No alcohol. Try to drink plenty of water. Most people do not drink adequate water and now you are in the habit, stick with it. At least 2 litres per day.

Day 1
You may now try the Lipotrim maintenance formulas. Have 2 Lipotrim servings (either standard or maintenance formulas or a combination of both) and one meal, as follows (men continue to have 2 servings, as before, while women take 1 less serving of Lipotrim).
At lunchtime or evening meal time you may have some skinless, boneless chicken breast or white fish fillet, or some skinless turkey (about 4-6ozs). The fish or chicken may be steamed, microwaved, baked or cooked with a little water in a non-stick pan. Season with salt and pepper. Or you may have tuna fish in water or brine (drained). Vegetarians may use tofu or quorn.

You may also have either a moderate serving of salad (small breakfast bowl) from any of the following: lettuce, cucumber, cress and watercress, tomatoes, mushrooms, onions, peppers, beansprouts, celery dressed with a little lemon or lime juice or wine vinegar (try balsamic vinegar, it is quite special), or if you prefer, a moderate serving (2 heaped table spoons - no more) of some cooked green vegetables. You may not have bread, grains (rice) or pasta until Day 4. Fruit should wait until Day 4 at the earliest (later if you have carbohydrate problems). You can have milk in tea/coffee

Day 2
You will have only 1 Lipotrim serving or maintenance formula and 2 meals, as described for Day 1.

Day 3
Same as day 2 ,but you may also have - at one meal only - an 8 ounce potato, plain boiled, mashed or baked, but with no addition of any fat. You may like to top with some skimmed milk, plain yoghurt or very low fat fromage frais and a sprinkle of herbs.

Days 4-7
Each day have......
a Lipotrim serving or maintenance formula for your breakfast plus
- up to 3 small servings of fruit (if you suffer from the insulin resistance problem, then eat these late in the day and do not snack on them during the day)
- up to 2 slices of bread OR 1 pitta OR 1 roll OR 1 bagel (without fatty spread)
- any vegetables you want except avocado, 1 or 2 servings with your meals (2 tablespoons per serving)
- any of the skimmed milk products
- fish fillet (any size) or 6 ounces of chicken or turkey, as described before, or one tin of tuna in water or brine, drained. Vegetarians may use tofu, textured vegetable protein (TVP) or quorn
- lean meat with all visible fat trimmed off
- low fat recipes prepared with low fat sauces - eg lean mince with tomato bolognese sauce
- medium baking potato or 6 small new potatoes or one serving of instant mashed potatoes (the kind with no added fat - read the label). Instead of potato, you may have 4ozs of rice or pasta (cooked weight).

The days 4-7 schedule may be continued for several weeks - especially if you have lost a lot of weight - 5/6 stones or more - as you will need time to adjust to a different eating behaviour and quantities. Check your weight every week at the pharmacy; if it is going up, then action must be taken to address the types and quantities of foods eaten. The maintenance food products are advised during this time to add extra control whilst adjusting to your new eating behaviour. After week 1 use the maintenance formulas rather than the diet formulas.

Example menu for days 4 to 7......

Breakfast
- Lipotrim serving or maintenance formula.
Lunch - Fish fillet (any type - cod, salmon etc), serving of potatoes (1 medium jacket or 6 new potatoes or a serving-spoon of mash - no added fat), carrots, 2 tablespoons of broccoli (or any other vegetable). Yoghurt (low fat).
Dinner - 4-6ozs chicken (no skin), jacket potato, salad. Fruit (if appropriate) or low fat dessert.
Evening - Sandwich (no spread of any sort), consisting of: pickles, fat-free mayonnaise, salad/carrot, slice cold meat (low fat).
Snack - 1 or 2 pieces of fruit (evening, if appropriate)

Breakfast- Lipotrim serving or maintenance formula
Lunch - Sandwich (no spread) - any low fat filling, eg tuna. Bowl of salad. 2 pieces of fruit (if appropriate) or yoghurt.
Dinner - Spaghetti Bolognese, consisting of: drained lean mince, low fat sauce, 4ozs cooked spaghetti, serving spoon of vegetables. Dessert.
Snack or evening - Tub of very low fat fromage fraise, flavoured to suit with either slices of fruit or low fat jelly crystals for a sweet option or herbs and spices with added crunchy vegetable, for a savoury snack.
Or Maintenance range - orange-creme drink or chocolate whip dessert (see leaflet).

An important point to understand in following the plan is not to have any added fat in your food or in its preparation. Fat is very high in Calories.

There is more than adequate fat for daily requirements naturally occurring in a diet chosen from a wide range of foods. There is no benefit to adding fat in preparation - only to add weight back on.

Last edited:
Time to refeed!

Lipotrim Refeed Day One: Tuesday 7th July

Breakfast- 1 x Lipotrim Caramel Flavoured Maintenance Bar
[2 x Black Coffees, 1 x Coffee Mate Coffee]

Lunch- 1 x Lipotrim Caramel Flavoured Maintenance Bar
[1 x Cup of tea with Semi Skimmed Milk]

Dinner- 5oz Chicken Breast, cooked with water and seasoned with salt and pepper. Tenderstem Broccoli.
[2 x Camomile Tea]

Approximately 3-4 litres of water.

Today was the first time I have ever tried the Lipotrim caramel flavoured maintenance bars - they taste amazing! 🤤 Just as well really because I do not have any Lipotrim shakes left as some of them appear to have been a doddgy batch and consequently ended up in the bin! 🤮🤮 Shame really and I’ve never had that happen before but bits of the powder were like little solid powder stones 😂 and they smelt funny (tasted even worse so could only stomach one!), I also had to start refeeding today instead of tomorrow, although one day isn’t too much of a significant change of plan is it 🤷🏻‍♀️

I know how important the next step of completing the refeed week/(s) properly is - I started to plan my refeed meals a couple of weeks ago to ensure I was prepared (to prevent potential failure). I will be following it to the absolute letter, (I wouldn’t want to undo any of my efforts after all).

I did feel a little bit nervous about today, nervous about triggering hunger and having the urge to over eat - but I’ve genuinely felt full and satisfied 😊 I think continuing to drink plenty of water has helped, I do tend to drink quite a lot of water anyway, but I need to make a conscious effort to consistently drink more water, particularly if/when I feel hungry.

I really enjoyed eating my bars and my dinner today 😊 Day one refeed ✅

Attachments

• AD026CFC-FAF8-4448-8B4A-6EBA4953F4BD.jpeg
    AD026CFC-FAF8-4448-8B4A-6EBA4953F4BD.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 40
Lipotrim Refeed Day Two: Wednesday 8th July

Breakfast- 1 x Lipotrim Caramel Flavoured Maintenance Bar
[2 x Black Coffees, 2 x Coffee Mate Coffees]

Lunch- Tin of Tuna (in brine), Red and Yellow Peppers, Balsamic Vinegar. Salt & Pepper.

Dinner- 5oz Chicken Breast, cooked with water and seasoned with salt and pepper. Beansprouts, Mushrooms, Spring Onions.
[3 x Camomile Tea]

✅ Day two refeed 😊 I really enjoyed my Lipotrim maintenance bar and my meals again today - I’ve genuinely felt full and satisfied too 😊

Attachments

• BE5BED70-0837-4366-BFE0-EF1BF43C0D70.jpeg
    BE5BED70-0837-4366-BFE0-EF1BF43C0D70.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 40
  • A48995FB-40E2-46EC-ACAC-5CBB44D095E9.jpeg
    A48995FB-40E2-46EC-ACAC-5CBB44D095E9.jpeg
    714 KB · Views: 39
Lipotrim Refeed Day Three: Thursday 9th July

Breakfast - 1 x Lipotrim Caramel Flavoured Maintenance Bar

Lunch (eaten at dinner) - 1 x Lipotrim Caramel Flavoured Maintenance Bar
[Pepsi Max]

Dinner (eaten at lunch) - ‘Fish & Chips’; 4oz Cod Filet (seasoned with herbs), 8oz Potato (made into chips), two tablespoons of peas. Salt and pepper seasoning.
[Pepsi Max]
[2 x Camomile Tea]

I had an appointment this evening and wasn’t sure if I’d have time to cook dinner, so I had my dinner at lunch time and just ended up having a maintenance bar at dinner time.

I tried Pepsi Max for the first time in almost 7 weeks and it tastes so different to how I remember! Amazing how much your taste adjusts/resets when you’re on Lipotrim 😊

Another day of enjoying my maintenance bars and meal, feeling comfortably full and satisfied.

✅ Day three refeed 😊

Attachments

• 3252933E-06F3-4EFF-BBD8-BB7DB18CD073.jpeg
    3252933E-06F3-4EFF-BBD8-BB7DB18CD073.jpeg
    783.3 KB · Views: 39
Lipotrim Refeed Day Four: Friday 10th July

Breakfast - 1 x Lipotrim Caramel Flavoured Maintenance Bar

Lunch - Wholemeal pitta [warmed up on the George Foreman grill 🤤]. 4oz Lean slices of cooked Beef, rolled up with Rocket and Plum Tomatoes.
[Vanilla Coke Zero]

1 x Lipotrim Caramel Flavoured Maintenance Bar

Dinner - 3.5oz Chicken Breast, Mushrooms, Beansprouts, Spring Onions, seasoned with salt and pepper.
[Pepsi Max]
[2 x Camomile tea]

Another day of tasty food! 🤤 I’m really enjoying eating again and don’t feel any urges to overeat. I genuinely love salad and vegetables so I don’t feel challenged or limited with what I can have and some of the meals are what I would typically have anyway 😊 [In the past, it was all the excessive consumptions of high calorie/fat “extras” that led to my weight gain].

I was a little nervous about feeling hungry or craving junk food, but I’ve felt full and satisfied and enjoyed every bar and meal.

✅ Day four refeed 😊

Attachments

• 2A20DD08-CF7D-455D-ABFC-A7AB73F1B690.jpeg
    2A20DD08-CF7D-455D-ABFC-A7AB73F1B690.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 43
  • C4596E5D-4674-4C80-9FC4-9D273718D7C4.jpeg
    C4596E5D-4674-4C80-9FC4-9D273718D7C4.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 39
  • 8CB1A764-F5AF-4EB2-8269-4AFD776B10C7.jpeg
    8CB1A764-F5AF-4EB2-8269-4AFD776B10C7.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 41
Last edited:
A few more refeeding meals;

Tin of Tuna (in brine), Lighter than light mayonnaise. Sweetcorn, Rocket, Plum Tomatoes, Spring onions.Wholemeal Pitta [warmed up on George Foreman grill].

4.5oz Chicken Breast, [cooked on BBQ skewer] Mushrooms, Kale. Salt and Pepper.

4oz Chicken Breast, cooked with Aromatic stir- fry Fry Light. Mushrooms, Beansprouts, Spring Onions. Salt and Pepper.

4oz Turkey breast steak cooked in fry light, Kale. Seasoned with salt and pepper.

4oz Turkey breast steak, cooked with fry light and Schwartz BBQ seasoning. Yellow and Red Peppers, 3 x Slims Multigrain Pops. Skinny BBQ sauce.

Pan fried Salmon fillet, Green Beans. Seasoned with lemon salt.

Attachments

• C0B1B812-01AF-4692-A217-F2DCB1C23A39.png
    C0B1B812-01AF-4692-A217-F2DCB1C23A39.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 37
  • E00B0CAD-BF71-465F-AFBC-CCCE57C9E706.png
    E00B0CAD-BF71-465F-AFBC-CCCE57C9E706.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 35
  • 89063394-661C-40D8-9245-0AD9E3C12DF1.png
    89063394-661C-40D8-9245-0AD9E3C12DF1.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 37
  • D73B6A62-9246-412D-9045-5BFFE7BCBB4E.png
    D73B6A62-9246-412D-9045-5BFFE7BCBB4E.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 35
  • 6EAA5468-C529-401C-BD17-E4F5D9792F5E.png
    6EAA5468-C529-401C-BD17-E4F5D9792F5E.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 38
  • 0B183C1F-E7F9-4BB7-942F-D1C6DBCCCDAF.png
    0B183C1F-E7F9-4BB7-942F-D1C6DBCCCDAF.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 38
  • E0B35196-D086-4E58-ABD2-93EF11E284A3.png
    E0B35196-D086-4E58-ABD2-93EF11E284A3.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 35
Last edited:
I don’t think it’s clear from the photos, but I’m using a side plate for my meals and a small side bowl - you can see the difference in size from this photo 😊

Attachments

• 95E429AC-B118-4A27-8208-7C8DEC5C42E1.png
    95E429AC-B118-4A27-8208-7C8DEC5C42E1.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 22
I’m still enjoying my Lipotrim maintenance products 😊

I still cannot believe how nice they are! Unfortunately the Caramel Maintenance bars are out of stock, (hopefully Lipotrim will be able to resume manufacturing soon 🙏🏼), but the Chocolate Whip and Summer Fruits drink (which I have as a mousse) are also so tasty - I genuinely look forward to having them as I would any meal 🤤😋

I still need to try the Orange Creme drink!

Back