Can i add pepper and things to the soup

Nope. Don't do it. You can add nada. Nothing. neit. I wish I could add salt and pepper sooooo much.

Salt won't pull you out of ketosis, it has to do with your hunger issues. You cant have any "food" because it will trigger hunger. People stay in ketosis eating steak. The Atkins diet is entirely based on staying in ketosis, but you're consuming considerably more kcals on this diet.

Good luck!

Gemgems

I think quite a few people add salt and pepper to the chicken soup - I certainly do and it has not affected my weight loss, ketosis or made me hungry.

It's up to you to decide or contact the LT helpline.

I asked Lipotrim about salt and pepper before i started tfr and they said that adding PEPPER IS OK WHEN ON TFR LIPOTRIM

Hope this helps

I asked Lipotrim about salt and pepper before i started tfr and they said that adding PEPPER IS OK WHEN ON TFR LIPOTRIM

Hope this helps

Not sure why LT would tell you that as pepper is essentially a berry and berry's arent allowed. Hence why we are only allowed leaf teas.

Nada is supposed to be added to anything chick :)

Huh. So weird. My pharmacy said absolutely no salt and pepper. Maybe I need to watch the dvd again. I'm sure they cover that, but if the official LT people say its okay, it must be.

Pepper is not ok to add!!!!!!

You should add nothing besides sweetener in tablet form.

I'd rather not take the chance, Summergurl. I'm with you, but its so frustrating how many contradictions there are!!!

Yeah sure is. Theres no consistency between pharmacies and even the lt helpline!

My pharmacist said the same - pepper is a berry, no pepper allowed!

i used pepper last time and lost 6 stone in 12 weeks and im also using it this time. i was told that as long as u dont use the whole pot lol u will be fine

Back