Can i both A / B HE the same?

pesty

Fighting the bulge
Hi,

Sorry if this is a stupid question but can i have say 2 x 28g cheddar cheese as 2 A heathly extras if 1 isnt enough in my jacket?

So long as I dont have another A choice? I should think this would be okay but do they want you to vary it ie 1 milk 1 cheese?

I hope this makes sense!! :confused:

Thanks
Pesty

The book says 2 HEXB's daily and 1 or 2 HEXA's so it should be OK for you to have two 28g of cheese.

Although if you are doing EE you can only have 1 HEXA and 1 HEXB a day.

Yep, agree with the others!

yep you can use your HE's as you like, although I think it is good to vary them if you can.

You only get 1 HEa and 1HEb on extra easy though.

If you use reduced fat cheddar you can have 42g compared to the 28g grams of none reduced fat stuff.

yep you can use your HE's as you like, although I think it is good to vary them if you can.

You only get 1 HEa and 1HEb on extra easy though.

If you use reduced fat cheddar you can have 42g compared to the 28g grams of none reduced fat stuff.

Thanks BritMumInCanada, i didnt realise that, i will have to buy myself some!! Cheese is a bit of a weakness for me! Especially on fresh veges!! So this is brilliant news!! Any particular brand or calories per 100g?

I wouldn't recommend the Tesco one I think it has a 'funny' aftertaste. I use mozzarella because it's nice, you can buy it grated (lazy cow) and (haven't had if for awhile) I think you can get 42g? Someone correct me if I'm wrong don't want to send anyone down the wrong path.

I was also eating leskol before I was on the diet but cutting calories, it's not actually cheese because it's made with skimmed milk (well they can't call it cheese) but I think it's the best LF cheese I've tasted. Haven't checked it out for the diet but might be one to bear in mind.

Wendy

I found this on Bodyoptimise, think it's the same one tho it is listed as cheese not sure how it stands as a HE tho.

Extra Easy

OriginalGreen Wyke Farms LesKol, Half Fat Alternative to Mature Cheddar, 28g 4 4 4 Wyke Farms Ltd LesKol, Half Fat Alternative to Mature Cheddar, 28g 4 4 4

Didn't post very well but I think you get the gist! 4 syns on any plan.

Back