Can I Call This Place Home Please??

On the plus side I've not eaten anything today as I can't swallow...but i can't drink much so massively dehydrated and have a headache =( Hoping that my tablets kick in soon so I can have the Indian I was meant to go out for at home xx

Sent from my SM-G900F using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh sweetheart :( are you feeling better today? Did you get out? xx

I'm drugged up on my antibiotics, paracetamol, ibuprofen and Strepsils so i feel fine at the moment. It's when I eat lol. I didn't go out last night, felt shocking. I did get a Chicken Shashlik tho and didn't enjoy it xx

How are you feeling today Lou? xxx

A little better thank you. Last night was horrible though, in so much pain and couldn't swallow again so was up until 3 waiting for painkillers to work xxx

So I have tonsillitis =( xx Sent from my SM-G900F using MiniMins.com mobile app

Aww bless you, get better soon, i used to get tonsillitis almost every year it's this weird weather we're having, these changes if temperature are so bad for the tonsils xx

I'm feeling much better today I'm pleased to say =) Though I've got earache now, lol.

Got weigh in tomorrow and I feel really fat for some reason. Not good xx

I've lost 3 and a half pounds, so 11 and a half in 3 weeks =) Can't complain at that, maybe I should get tonsillitis more often lol xx

Thank you Princess =)

How's everyone doing? Xx

I feel so tired!!
Have a happy Friday people and a nice weekend! X

I've been catching up on sleep here :) How's your weekend so far?
I don't know what got on to me but i had 4 toasts with butter for breakfast oh dear!! Apart from that i was doing really well x

Had a cheeky half pound gain this week...considering I went out on Saturday and had far too many double vodkas and diet cokes and a few cocktails I don't think I've done too badly at all lol xx

Back