Can I Call This Place Home Please??

hi hun you not done bad at all x x x

Been super busy and not even been able to update my signature but I've lost 2lb this week. 13 in total xx

Sent from my SM-G900F using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you lovelies =) I've set a target of two pounds. Cross your fingers for me lol xx

I've lost 3lb this week =) well happy with that. Buying trainers this week so I can go to the gym xx

Lost another 1lb this week. Wasn't expected as I had a cheeky Nando's and went for a pitta and red pepper dip starter so was expecting a gain if I'm honest. Can't complain though.

How's everyone getting on? Still not got to the gym but I have now bought some trainers, so I have no excuse lol xx

Well done hun! :) Maybe set a goal of getting to the gym within the next fortnight? :)

Thank you =) Yeh definitely...I'm debating going on Sunday if I'm better. Bit run down and have a cold sore and a stye. How are you? Xx

So I was poorly last week and didn't get weighed and had a few comfort days of just eating crap...I missed weigh in last week as I couldn't face it. Got weighed today expecting a gain and ive lost 4lbs! And got my 1 and a half stone award =D xx

Thank you everyone =)

Weighed in this morning...lost another 3lb =D (shall update my signature and weight ticker later).

Update on the gym...I'm going to go tomorrow for the first time. I'm really nervous xx

Back