Can I do it this time??

pix

Hi all,

I really want to re-start cambridge tomorrow, but I'm already doubting myself. Last year I lost 2 stone in 8 weeks and then moved house etc and completely fell off the wagon and before I knew it I'd regained the 2 stone, tried doing cd again but lasted a matter of days, and by christmas i put a further 2 stone on, i was 19.5 stone at xmas, how awful is that! Since then I started CD again, lost 2 stone, fell off again, and for the past 3 months I've been hovering around 17.5 stone, saying to myself I have to eat healthy and instead I just binge. Why is it sooooo hard to get back into cd, i wish so much i'd carried on last year because I was loving doing it so much, wasnt hungry, was feeling great, and I messed it up, and since I can't get back into it. Any ideas?? I've got so many reasons to do it so why do i always sabotage myself?

Thanks, sorry for the rant! :eek:

Pix, I retarted today. I'm feeling really positive and it's only the second time that i have ever done this diet. Last year I too wish i had continued however, money became and issue and I did so well after 5/6weeks I rewarded myself with a couple of nights out and just couldn't get back into it....

Anyways, remember how good you felt and really how easy it is to do at times. Dont get me wrong sometimes it's really challenging. However I think I you want to loose and feel that CD is the right choice for you, just do it!

Good luck and let us know your decision.

Bren
XX

Back