can i do slimming world without going to meetings?

Firstly you need to decide whether you want to do WW or SW. To help you take a look at the diaries & see if you feel it could fit in with your lifestyle.

Yes it is possible to do SW without going to class, there are lots of links on here to help you along the way, also just post any queries you have & there is always somebody to help you.

good luck with whatever you decide.

Weight Watchers does an online plan, and you can buy a lot of their books off their website, or ebay. That might work for you if you don't want to go to the meetings.

I would say its perfectly possible to follow the plan without going to class regularly, but the best way to get the most up to date literature is to go to one class and pay the membership fee. Way cheaper than buying it off ebay and guaranteed to be up to date with the most recent plans.

Slimming world website has information on that you can see without being a member although you do need to be a member to access some areas.

I am doing this, got my SW lit from Ebay. I would love to join a class but because I work shifts there wouldn't be any regularity to it :/. Instead I'm hoping to use this place as my support group :)

this forum is great for tips. i do go to SW as i think you do better if you get weighed weekly rather than try to do it yourself. i dont like SW classes much as i get sick of clapping for every member and much prefer the class to be all about food/recipes etc. this forum is great for what you miss in the class!

Back