can i do this?...... mmmmmmm i wonder

Day has been a bit up and down had bf late...porridge which then made lunch late... fresh fish baked with ww chips...which in turn means i wont eat dinner till about 8.... lean pork sliced with loads of veg carrot swede green beans and peas all in a curry/stew!
Iv hardly eaten any fruit today and hardly had anything to drink! That is another thing i struggle with is drinking. My other half is always banging on that i dont drink enough but i dont drink unless im thirsty sometimes im lucky if i have 2 pints aday x :sigh: :wave_cry:
But tomorrow is a new day... how has everyone else been getting on? :rolleyes:

one of the things i have discovered is my weight is affected by how much i drink.
like you some days i hardly drink any thing cos i don't feel thirst.

I read something somewhere about mistaking hunger for thirst so now try to have a drink when i think i am hungry amazingly it often works:eek:

i now aim at at least 2 lts a day :eek::eek::eek:

food looks yum for today, just got in from work so still deciding on tea:rolleyes:

have a nice weekend xxx

Found myself having a bit of 'meh' day today didnt want to get out of bed and feeling like i cant be arsed so tried to have a big luch as i skipped breakfast.... 3 eggs scrambled 3 slices of toast which 1 slice will count as syns and a whole tin of baked beans.
Formy dinner i really fancy pasta with bacon and philly light .......... i need to get back into this and stop feeling sorry for myself x

:bighug: I've had one of those days too. I've had to sit myself on ebay looking for holiday clothes lol. Hope you're feeling better in yourself tomorrow xx

Hi everyone feeling a little bit better i guess it doesnt help that even though i moved here 2 years ago i still havent really made any friends i feel comfy with as i do with my friends back home. That leaves me getting bored and sometimes feeling a bit meh which in turn makes me want to eat! Food is def my comfort!
But for BF i had 2 friend eggs with lean cut bacon baked beans and 2 slices of whole meal bread! Not a bad start x

How are all you guys feeling today x

Hi, yes you can do it!
Good luck
Bron

Hey Pippa!

I know when I first joined SW almost 5 years ago, it took me a day or two to actually get to grips with it but then once I had, I didn't look back. I lost loads of weight over the subsequent 14 months and it was only through my own complacency that I ended up putting it all back on - and more! So I rejoined last June, because (like you!) my knees were suffering. But that was not the only thing that prompted me to rejoin - it was seeing pictures of myself looking like a 60-year old blimp that really got me. I'm only 47 (with a mental age of 16!) and it was a real shock. So far, I've shifted just under 3.5 stone (although it was more before Christmas - I put on 6 pounds over the holiday period!) and feel so much better for it. I can walk a couple of miles at a time without any twinges or aches and I'm hoping to be jogging by the Summer.

And don't forget - you can make friends at your group! Stay for IMAGE therapy as much as possible - it really helps to share those hints and tips. A bit like being on here, really :)

All the best,

Paula x

good evening, how has your day been ?

you struck a cord with me about friends, i have had a quite nomadic life, parents and husband were both in the forces so i make friends but have very few close ones.
since settling here 11 yrs ago when hubby left the forces i haven't made any close ones too ashamed of my size:eek:

don't think i remember how now :eek:

hope you have had a good weekend xxxx

hi pippa,
your brekkie sounded super yum! i allways expect huge weight loss my first week and never get it doesnt seem to matter what diet i do and i have alot to lose! i really have to look at the bigger picture!
It can be tough being away from your freinds i to moved away from my home town 2 years ago, think chinese takeaway and red wine have been my best friend for the last 2 years!! he he!
I made a lovely cherry chocolate low syn cake today 4 syns a slice so now going have that with a cuppa and watch sherlock!!! look forward to reading more of your diary!! xx

Thank you everyone i feel like im making some good friends here who i can come on and moan at when things dont go to bad like last night.........
had a lovely roast with plenty of veg (and a friend has now told me how to make syn free gravy with smash:D) then later on in the night i had some cruncy nut cornflakes as i just couldnt satisfy my hunger x :cry:
But today is a new day and back to boring you all with what im going to stuff in my mouth today lol :)
Breakfast ..... golen syrup oats so simple sachet (having probs with this my leader said i can have 1 as a hex and count 2 syns also someone else says no then a friend who is also a leader said she has checked the leader forums and some say yea you can others say no you cant so im at a loss but they need to be eaten) and a skinny latte xx
So how are all you lot? x ;)

Sounds confusing on the oatso simple :confused: hope you get a better answer one way or the other soon :)

Things are good here, slowly settling into my sw routine lol

Well i feel like iv been a bit of a porker..well there is no feeling i am!
Had my good breakfast lunch was a sweet pot with tuna and philly light then........
my friend rang who i havent seen in ages and wanted to take me out for lunch and i just couldnt say no! so i had a steak baked pot peas and mushrooms........
now its 7pm and im hungry so im going to have another meal! Talk about being a porker eh? x

Hi pippa,
Sounds like you have had a good day on plan! i was back to work today after a week off! i find it much easier to stick to sw when im working! i even walked to and from the train station about 20 min brisk walk each way (or maybe it feels brisk cos im so chubby and unfit!)
I have 1xheb left and was thinking of having oat so simple but its my first weigh in wednesday and i would be gutted if it effected my loss!! is there anyone on here who can clear this up for us?
would love the recipe for the gravy using smash!!! i love gravy!!
xx

Hiya everyone! The gravy..... she told me to make up veg stock as per instruction then add smash to thicken up.....sounds wrong but is lush!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D
Plan didnt go so well as had a merdira (think that is spelt wrong) cake in the house and its gone....i would like to say the fairy's ate it but then i would be fibbing to you all! :break_diet:
But back on it today porridge and fruit for breakfast and lunch is pasta with chopped bacon ll fat removed!
dinner is spag bol in the slow cooker. :D:D
I WILL BE GOOD TODAY! :p

Back