Total Solution Can i do this?

Icandoit81 said:
Your done good girl! I don't think I could run for 5 metres let alone miles! Did it take you long to build up to it?

I'm a nightmare with the scales. I should bin them really. They are showing a 4lb loss so far although before I fell off the wagon yesterday they showed 6! Hopefully it will e back to 6 tomorrow. My wi day will be weds morning as that will be a week. Like you there's time to sort out any mishaps from the weekend although so far so good! Little one out tomorrow so I get to ride again! Yay! How often do you run?x

I think that is very do able- u are definately on track for that! It's a nice day for riding not that I know where u r in the country lol but I just took my dogs out for a long walk and it's very mild and the sun looks set for a visit what a difference seeing the start of spring has made to my mood ?

It took a while to build up I always wanted to run though- I used to see people run and in my mind tell myself they stop round the corner for a break like I did lol! I joined a running group and that really helped push me out of my comfort zone and make myself do it but even now after running half marathons I still have days where I struggle to run 2 miles and I think that's down to the fuel I was putting in my body!

Are u going to pamper urself after the ride if u have some much deserved peace and quiet?

Well done on the losses so far here's to another 100% ts day x

sarahlou72 said:
Well I still think you must be very determined to take on the task - so good for you!!
Thanks for you're lovely words! I feel pretty focused still, fed up of wasting my time/life...
I don't have an outfit as such but I intend to go out and buy some expensive skinny jeans!! Haven't bought decent jeans for years! One of the parties is fancy dress so be nice to be slimmer and have more choice :)
Hope you have a great day! You're doing ace x

Fancy dress is always a difficult one to figure out especially when u don't feel comfortable in ur own skin! But this time ul feel slinky and sexy and will be able to chose a really outrageous outfit that shows of new curves! I'm excited for u is that a little sad lol!

I went shoppig yesterday and I saw loads of bright coloured skinny jeans I desperately wanted some and I will have some but maybe when the muffin top has gone and iv been on track for a few months

Have a great day x

vickytorz said:
Fancy dress is always a difficult one to figure out especially when u don't feel comfortable in ur own skin! But this time ul feel slinky and sexy and will be able to chose a really outrageous outfit that shows of new curves! I'm excited for u is that a little sad lol!

I went shoppig yesterday and I saw loads of bright coloured skinny jeans I desperately wanted some and I will have some but maybe when the muffin top has gone and iv been on track for a few months

Have a great day x

Lol! That's not sad! Thanks for being excited for me!! We're thinking about going in clockwork orange outfits (it's a film theme) so white jeans for me... Which would def be a no no usually! Feel good about it actually :)
Am loving the coloured jeans about at the moment too - have my eye on some red ones - and some blue ones - def something to work towards...
Have a good day too! x

I have some lovely jeggings from Dorothy Perkins. They are 25% off at moment on website I think too. They come in quite a few colours and are high so no muffin top if you want an in-between pair

I'm having a rubbish day already. Making Choc crispy cakes with little one. Over cooked the chocolate how I dont know! But now I've slipped up! Argh! Never baking again how do you do it?!

Scales showed sts today which got me down and made me stray. Must try to get out of this constant weighing!

Have a good day everyone x

Icandoit81 said:
I have some lovely jeggings from Dorothy Perkins. They are 25% off at moment on website I think too. They come in quite a few colours and are high so no muffin top if you want an in-between pair

I'm having a rubbish day already. Making Choc crispy cakes with little one. Over cooked the chocolate how I dont know! But now I've slipped up! Argh! Never baking again how do you do it?!

Scales showed sts today which got me down and made me stray. Must try to get out of this constant weighing!

I'm trying not to buy any clothes for the next couple of months - am tempted to have a look at dotty p's website now though!
I showed sts today too :( but I had an extra bar last night so am not too shocked! Try not to get disheartened...
Don't worry about the blip, move on, don't think about it :) maybe lay off the baking though? Lol!! Too tempting! I have to bake some bread later in the bread machine which I'm not looking forward to, but I couldn't bake cakes etc right now... Omg whole house is going to smell of fresh bread!! Arghh!
think I will weigh myself every day on this - not a plan, just think I will... x

sarahlou72 said:
Lol! That's not sad! Thanks for being excited for me!! We're thinking about going in clockwork orange outfits (it's a film theme) so white jeans for me... Which would def be a no no usually! Feel good about it actually :)
Am loving the coloured jeans about at the moment too - have my eye on some red ones - and some blue ones - def something to work towards...
Have a good day too! x

Wow clockwork orange that's very brave but will be so rewarding when u get there! The scariest things always are!!!

I'm trying really hard not to shop but it's good to have rewards in mind! The more I sneak at weight loss the more I find it easy to refrain from shopping but obviously that will get harder after the first week!! X

Icandoit81 said:

Ur feeding my shopping habit lol I'm going to have a sneaky peak!

Turn the day around- so what uv slipped its not a permenant slip u will be ok and u will lose however much weight u want to lose! It will be hard work but ur capable! I believe in u and so does everyone around u!

I find that weighing first thing in the morning I'm heavier than at maybe 11am I don't know why but il obviously take the lighter one lol I think I need to break the cycle of constant weighing as after day one il not lose as rapidly x

Iv just cheated I'm gutted iv just had a second exante bar because I just felt really unsatisfied and a little weak! I was tempted to go and binge eat so I figured if I can prevent it with a bar it was the thing to do eeek! Hope it doesn't effect me too much x

Having an extra bar isn't cheating :). It's a good choice x

vickytorz said:
Iv just cheated I'm gutted iv just had a second exante bar because I just felt really unsatisfied and a little weak! I was tempted to go and binge eat so I figured if I can prevent it with a bar it was the thing to do eeek! Hope it doesn't effect me too much x

Don't worry too much :) I had a 2nd bar yesterday too as I stayed up way too late and started to feel hungry again - I'm def still in ketosis and although I sts weight today, like you I figured it was better than raiding the fridge!
I think when you slip up big or small you have to look at why and try and formulate a plan so it won't happen again.. Mine is to go to bed early and have my bar in bed :)
Am sure you'll still have a great loss x

I don't know what I'd do without friendly folk on here! I'm glad I'm not the only one that has some serious weaknesses and if u can stay strong so can I!!!! X

sarahlou72 said:
How was your day today vickytorz? x

Hi sarahlou sorry iv been absent moving house is crazy busy! Iv been doing really iv lapsed today and binged I feel fat and disgusting- tomorrow is meant to be my leaving do from work but I don't know whether to fake illness so I can't eat! I need to get hold of my binge habit!

How are u getting? X

vickytorz said:
Hi sarahlou sorry iv been absent moving house is crazy busy! Iv been doing really iv lapsed today and binged I feel fat and disgusting- tomorrow is meant to be my leaving do from work but I don't know whether to fake illness so I can't eat! I need to get hold of my binge habit!

How are u getting? X

Hi vickytorz - things sound manic for you! Sorry to hear you've had a bad couple of days :( I know you're trying so hard and really want to do this and you can do it, absolutely! But I truly think you have so much going on this week that you should start when you've moved - otherwise you're going to keep beating yourself up for failing all the time and it sounds pretty impossible at the moment! Such a big upheaval - saying goodbye to everyone, moving so far away and starting a new job on top of getting to grips with a diet like this is HUGE! If I was you I'd have a fun time this week at your leaving do's, and once you've moved then you'll feel ready to start. It's only a week hun :) you will do it, but don't miss out on saying your goodbyes... what you're going through is bound to be busy and emotional and you need all the energy you've got :) if I was you I'd go out tonight and have a laugh safe in the knowledge that you can kick the a**e out of exante next week :) xx

sarahlou72 said:
Hi vickytorz - things sound manic for you! Sorry to hear you've had a bad couple of days :( I know you're trying so hard and really want to do this and you can do it, absolutely! But I truly think you have so much going on this week that you should start when you've moved - otherwise you're going to keep beating yourself up for failing all the time and it sounds pretty impossible at the moment! Such a big upheaval - saying goodbye to everyone, moving so far away and starting a new job on top of getting to grips with a diet like this is HUGE! If I was you I'd have a fun time this week at your leaving do's, and once you've moved then you'll feel ready to start. It's only a week hun :) you will do it, but don't miss out on saying your goodbyes... what you're going through is bound to be busy and emotional and you need all the energy you've got :) if I was you I'd go out tonight and have a laugh safe in the knowledge that you can kick the a**e out of exante next week :) xx

Hi Hun, just re read what I wrote - kinda waffled on sorry! I hope you don't think I'm not being positive for you... I am, just really feel for you.
I got pretty emotional on LL and just know myself that I can't handle lots of things going on when I'm doing something like this - obv everyone's different :) :) x

Back