Can I drink skimmed milk?

Hi! For the first month I didn't have any, but now I have 3 coffees a day with just a little bit of skimmed milk in it, and I don't think it makes a lot of difference, ask your consultant tho ! Good luck, it's a fantastic diet, results are amazing ?

Oh I see my consultant said I can have it was just unsure how often think its cause I'm a guy and they need more cals or something anyway :/
Good luck to you :)

Ahh yes you could have more than me! Good luck now, bet it will drop off you! I've lost a stone and a half since jan 2nd, and feel great!

I'm really determined just afraid that a porridge a bar and a soup a day I think il be so hungry but if i drink lots of water i should be ok? Does it really get easier after a few days? :/

Me & hubby both have skimmed milk in our brews and my hubby lost 2 stone in 5 weeks. Good luck x

Nath93 it really does get easier after the first few days, once your body starts to go into ketosis youll feel alot better. The first few days are the hardest though, get through them and youll do well :)
Oh and water water water :D it really helps :) and if a bit of skimmed milk in your tea/coffee is what gets you through the day then have a bit.
Good luck, hope you have a good week :)
Jemma xx

Of course, the proper killjoy answer to how often can I have skimmed milk on SS is NEVER. :)

There is no allowance for skimmed milk on SS. Sorry.

However, there is a version of SS+ that is 4 Cambridge products plus 200ml skimmed milk (the other version of SS+ is 3 Cambridge products and a 200 calorie meal).

This means that some people see no problem with having a little skimmed milk in doing a modified version of SS.

However, to get yourself off to the best possible start on Cambridge it's always advisable to do the diet by the book. Some people find that justifying even the smallest cheat (like having skimmed milk) makes it easier to justify much bigger cheats (like eating a hunk of cheese because it won't knock you out of ketosis. Which of course it won't, but it contains rather a lot of calories :eek:).

So just bear that in mind. Skimmed milk actually has a fairly high carb content so if you're having a lot of milk in your beverages you might find it trickier to fight the hunger monster and get into ketosis.

Started ss today had my porridge shake and just had my soup for dinner have drank over 3L of water and I'm still hungry :/ will it get easier?

It's easy by week 3 you're doing well. Going to bed early helps in the first week.

Hi nath well done , yes it does we all promise!! Hang in there and be strong this week, this is the hardest part, just think how you want to look and feel?

Back