Can I expect to lose as much weight next week?

letmeout

Silver Member
hello All,
Well- I'm on day 15 now-that means two weeks in and no cheating ( unless you count the occasional cup of bouillion and -yes- a mug of Bovril.) Have lost 7lbs this week so thats 19.5 lbs and I'm well happy
( or I was till I saw some amazing week two losses on here!)
Anyway- I know that week one we can expect a big loss- but can I expect to lose as much in week 3 as in week 2?
And should I bump up the exersize a bit now?

Cambridge say 14lbs per calendar month on SS.

I lose that on 790.

On SS aerobic exercise is a no-no as it does adversely affect weight loss

Hi letmeout,

COngrats on a great beginning! You will probably slow down a bit though many people seem to lose the first 2 stone quite quick.

Actually exercise is OK - CD recommend you don't take on anything new in the first 2 weeks and then take it easy. Just listen to your body and drink plenty - introducing a regualr exercise regime now could really help you remain healthy when it's time to reintroduce food. I excercised quite heavily - high cardio classes like Body combat and it didn't appear to affect my losses.

Thanks Kerrie, I feel like I have so much more energy already that I'd like to excerize again. I used to go to the gym and do classes and swim 50-80 lengths regularly and now do diddly-squat!

I have bought a salasize dvd which I think will be fun so will start with that and walking.

Wouild swim but small chilldren may be permmanenetlly damaged by the sight of me in a cozzie!!

Blow the small children!! I go swimming anyway. I love the feel in the water although now I can feel all the looser bits moving on my legs -really weird sensation!

Its a great way to exercise and tone

Hi Hun

Before starting LL and then CD (back-to-back) I had a fairly sedentary lifestyle, I work in an office all day and when I came home, I eat, sat and then slept! Something I'm now not proud of. I decided just before starting LL that I would start exercising more as I love swimming anyway.

So on my first 3 weeks of LL I swam three times a week and did an aerobics DVD twice a week for 20 minutes.

After switching to CD on week 3 of LL, I joined a gym and proceeded to cardio my butt three times a week for 45 minutes a time. Woooahhh Excessive... I know. But I truly believed and still do that everyone is different, has there own levels of ability and stamina.

I promised myself the minute I felt unwell I would stop... and there were occasions... but it did NOT slow my weight loss down one bit.. in fact I regularyl lost 5lb a week when I went to the gym, the weeks I didn't I lost 3lb. BUT... I was shattered by the end of everyday. I loved it but it wasn't sustainable long term for me... I couldn't fit it in with DS and DH and work and Social Life, and for me the happiness of my family members came first.

I'm now sat here after spending 20 minutes with the lovely/irritating Davina in my living room jumping aorund like a doll... and will be doing some weights later on to tone my upper body when hubby gets home.

This is my compromise... but I'm doing this 4 nights a week. Like I said... everyone is different, but please speak to your CDC and take it easy for the first couple of weeks... oh and drink MORE water...

Thanks for all your replies guys- useful info and ery inspiring. I'm totally sure this forum is making all the difference to me and keeping me on track.

u have done so well all ready congrats xxx

Back