can i find the syn values for any food?

sweet-like-coco

Hi guys. I am still trying to find out as much as i can about SW before I go to my first meeting in the last week in september. I was wondering about syn values. How do you calculate the syn values of things that are not listed? Eg what if you bake a cake? How would you know how many syns a slice of cake is?

When you join you get a green book which has the full plan in it and also a full list of syns at the back, you also get access to the members website where you can search any syn value by product or brand name. Hope this helps. Good luck with joining you won't regret it :)

sweet-like-coco said:
Hi guys. I am still trying to find out as much as i can about SW before I go to my first meeting in the last week in september. I was wondering about syn values. How do you calculate the syn values of things that are not listed? Eg what if you bake a cake? How would you know how many syns a slice of cake is?

If you bake a cake, all the individual ingredients would be listed in your book, so you just add them up to give you the total for the cake and then divide it by how many portions you slice it into x

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

Back