can i give you an update

metrognome

is getting better at it
please
as you know i left slimming world to go to rosemary conley and i am pleased to say it is working for me i have lost 9lb in 2 weeks.
thank you all

wow that's fantastic, thanks for update :D

well done that is brilliant. I have no idea what the Rosemary Conley diet is like, but it sounds like it is definately working for you.

Wow, excellent stuff!

I wanted to go to RC before, but there's not one near me. I liked the idea of a diet *and* exercise class!

fab news - i used to do RC but didnt like the exercise class - felt too self aware! *boo*

also the first 2 weeks there was a ban on diet fizzy drinks which i ended up getting caffiene withdrawals and buckled and drank about 2ltrs of DC!

Keep us updated on how you get on over the next few weeks, and im really pleased you are losing such fab amounts xxx

What have you found easier and more difficult having made the change. Fantastic loss Well done x

thanks

to be truthful i have not found it difficult only had a few cravings last week, i think the thing i miss is the snacking in between where now i am only allowed fruit in the first 2 weeks, and also i am now only eating when i am hungry and not because i have the munchies.

i think after the 4 weeks where its all planned for you i might struggle as i have to work things out for myself but charlottegrace is doing a great job over on the rosemary pages filling it with lovely recioes and things
hope that all makes sense

well done on your weight loss! Can I ask what made you decide to change? xxx

Back