1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Can I have 2 days in a row?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Nightwolf, 15 October 2008 Social URL.

1. Nightwolf

Nightwolf Full Member

Slimming World
    Its red day today but I want a green one, can I have it?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Gene Genie

Gene Genie Mad as cheese

Yes you can, you can have any day you like you could have all red or all green :) well you can today unless you have just had a full english grill up lol
  4. mod-karen79

mod-karen79 rainbows holiday buddy :)

some people have breakfast and lunch which would be free on a green day - eg, fruit and yogurt for breakfast and cheese omelette for lunch. then decide whether to have a green or red day nearer dinner time.
  5. Gene Genie

Gene Genie Mad as cheese

I do that it really works specially when your not only feeding yourself

i tend to keep everything as free as possible until tea time then i can have what i like, i prefer to say im on a specific day in my head but i leave it flexible tonight im planning on having lamb chops for tea but if i get home and im starving or someone else in the house says they are starving i will cook up a big batch of pasta instead as my brekkie and lunch are only using HEx's and free food, this means that no one goes hungry

Gen x
  6. Beki

Beki Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I do mostly green - think i've only had 2 red days in 3.5 weeks! :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.