• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Can i have 3 slimfast shakes and a smaller meal?

nexangelus

Carpe diem, baby!
Sounds sensible to me...possibly feel less hungry too...give it a try. Seems it would replace the 3 snacks they suggest...slimfast is all about personalisation too, so do what you feel would help you to lose the weight, experiment...

what about 6 snack bars lol (chocolate overdose ) ha ha

err personally i would not carbs and sugar overload,i am afraid,it is best to stick with it to the letter for it to work,i lost -53lb so i know it works done the right way,lol........

nexangelus

Carpe diem, baby!
You don't have to stick to anything to the letter for it to work! Everyone is different...and different combos work for different peeps...but having the sweet snacks x 6, is not a suitable meal replacement...no...

I am doing the 3 shakes 660 & 1 meal 400 . I think then it will help with my hunger pangs lol

nexangelus

Carpe diem, baby!

GaynorEm

Proper Little Madam
I am going to have 2 shakes a day...with 600 cals throughout when I fancy it, however if I am having a "hungry" day I shall have 3 shakes.
I want to keep my diet as flexible as possible as I am incredibly fickle.

Has anyone frozen a slimfast shake? Does it go like icecream like the CD shakes are meant to?

nexangelus

Carpe diem, baby!
Has anyone frozen a slimfast shake? Does it go like icecream like the CD shakes are meant to?
Give it a go and let us know, I haven't tried to freeze a slimfast shake, but suspect like smoothies and yoghurt and sorbets, it should work fine...

Hi there, intend to start SF soon, currently on cambridge.
I was wondering if it will work if i have 2 smoothies 1 for breakfast 1 for lunch then a shake in the evening. As the job im in will be too late to eat in the evening. Im bit worried about the amount of milk i will be intaking as currently i have no milk what so ever on cd.

nexangelus

Carpe diem, baby!
I was wondering if it will work if i have 2 smoothies 1 for breakfast 1 for lunch then a shake in the evening....Im bit worried about the amount of milk i will be intaking as currently i have no milk what so ever on cd.
Sounds fine but would advise a meal at some point or the snacks between, as you may get hungry on just 3 meal replacements, it is not quite the same as CD shakes...carb ratio is still higher I think, but it may work the same as the calorie intake will be similar. The milk makes up the carb part of the meal replacement I wouldn't worry about it...unless it makes you hungry...

Sounds fine but would advise a meal at some point or the snacks between, as you may get hungry on just 3 meal replacements, it is not quite the same as CD shakes...carb ratio is still higher I think, but it may work the same as the calorie intake will be similar. The milk makes up the carb part of the meal replacement I wouldn't worry about it...unless it makes you hungry...
Thanx for that.
Ill see how i go mayvbe have a meal at the weekends.:D