Green Days can i have a weekend treat??

super

i am on my first week and was wondering if i have 5 syns a day, can i save 10 a day and have 70 for the weekend or is that too much??!!:confused:

Some people can get away with that, some people can't. I think the official word is you are supposed to use your syns daily, but personally I save all 105 of my syns for Friday and Saturday night and they all go on red wine :D Hasn't done my weight loss any harm.

Now the response to this will vary depending on your consultant. According to my one - yes you can!

I wouldn't necessarily do it every week though - I found it really easy to keep under my syns at the start but it got harder! But so worth saving them up for a special occasion.

I always use my syns on a weekly basis. My MiL always comes round on a Saturday night with wine & chocs, so I can have anywhere between 40-70 syns in an evening.

I do make sure I add up all the syns I've had on a Saturday night just so I know how many I've got left for the rest of the week. I do allow myself 105 syns per week.:D

Hi super

I used to do this - I would save up as many syns as possible for the weekend and then go mad on drink! However.. I found it very hard to stop going mad after the weekend (still have trouble with weekends tbh) so I would advise against doing this unless you have the self control to jump right back to 5-15 syns a day.

Hi super

I used to do this - I would save up as many syns as possible for the weekend and then go mad on drink! However.. I found it very hard to stop going mad after the weekend (still have trouble with weekends tbh) so I would advise against doing this unless you have the self control to jump right back to 5-15 syns a day.
Excellent post

You also have to remember that with lots of drink your resolve for other things slip too- and a hangover the next day can make you crave fatty foods- so use caution!

Back