Can i have some advice please?

Autumn500

Silver Member
Hiya.please move this if its in the wrong place but i was wondering if someone could look at my eating and see where i am going wrong?Im new to slimming world,just started on Monday and I know I should only weigh once a week but I weighed this morning,at the same time as il be weighing on Monday, to find I've lost half a pound. Now I know a loss is a loss but I'm really disappointed as I've just started.

Im wondering if because I used to do weight watchers where I'd got to the point where I couldn't eat much is a problem, since now I'm eating quite a bit more? Also, last night I had supepr noodles and a yoghurt at about half eleven, so maybe that was too late? I've eaten chocolate most days but I thought as long as it was in my syns that was fine? I've put a few days eating below, if. Could et any tips that'd be great, as I'd like to iron out any mistakes now. I still want to do the plan as I'm not hungry on it but I don't want to be doing it for nothing.

I am doing extra easy by the way, and want to stick with that, the red and green days is too restrictive for me

Yesterday
breakfast, two weetabix with a level teaspoon of sugar-cereal is healthy extra b, milk is healthy extra a, I've been using 300ml of dale farm one milk, and gave my suar one syn
break at work-strawberrys, a banana and a muller light yoghurt-all free
lunch-pasta-using the recipe from the slimming world website with passage and laughing cow cheese(I only had one and a half extra light triangles and ave that one and a half syns). There was chicken bacon and mushrooms cooked in fry light(is there a limit to how many sprays you can use before you have to start synning it?
dinner-diet coke chicken with slimming world chips-all free?
snacks-tesco version of snickers, snack size, gave it ten syns(using the one syn is twenty calories rule), most of a packet of chewing gum, gave that one syn, and a mullet light and low fat super noodles at night-free?also had two slices of Parma ham, gave that a syn.

Any advice???

Thanks in advance, sorry for any typos, I'm on the iPad and the damn autocorrect keeps kicking in

Sorry, just in addition to this, if someone cold briefly explain the superfree/speed food thing to me that would be great, as that's maybe where I'm going wrong, not necessarily having enough veg(not sure which veg falls into that category either). Does that concept mean that say I'm having pasta for dinner, if I take a slightly smaller pasta portion and load up the plate with a big salad, then that should help? So you sort of get the best of both worlds, you can have tasty foods like pastas and rice dishes c but you are still eating your veg on the side?

Thanks in advance :)

Back