Can I join the MeMITTS with just under 6 stone to lose?

happygal

Banned
Hi Ya

Was just wondering if I can join you guys with 6 stone to lose? Im not sure what the criteria is or indeed if your accepting new members.

ps Sorry about the spelling mistake but the editor thing wouldnt let me edit. I know its the weMITTS!

Last edited:
Of course you can join us Happygal!! Having 'a lot' of weight to lose is a non-specific amount but any weight loss journey that's going to take a few months needs a lot of determination and commitment and that's where the WeMITTS come in to offer that extra support and encouragement! :)

Looking forward to getting to know you better and sharing your weight loss journey with you!

i'd like to be a wemitt please. will try and ad to this post too whenever i come online.
look forward to our journeys together. day 10 lipotrim for me. lost 13.5lbs in week one. got a long way to go yet. i guess about 5 or 6 months.
speak soon
hayley
xx

Welcome Hayley - another wemitt to swell the ranks!! :D

Just post whenever you can: you'll find the help and support here second to none!

My latest wemitt slogan ....

TO INTHINITY .... AND BEYOND!! :D

hi ann just clicked in and seen your pic you look brill im struggling myself at the moment but I havent put much back but my son is back at school on monday so I can get stuck in again

once again you look brill.
talk to you soon Tina

Thanks Tina. I FEEL so much different, and I can DO so much more. All the complements are wonderful, but there's a lot more benefit from losing the weight than just in the looks department. It is so precious to me to be able to take my grand daughter out, and join in with activities. I even fitted on the rides at an adventure park last week - and enjoyed it immensely. I've also stopped taking 3 lots of medication for high bllod pressure and high cholesterol.
Nice to hear from you again Tina.
Ann x

:DHi there-have 7 stone to lose starting again today!Aaaaagh well here goes................

Back