Total Solution Can I join you again please?

cddietgal

Morning ladies ( and gents?)
Ive just ordered a month of exante products and wondered if I could come and join you lot please?

I joined minimins 5 years ago when I did the cd for my 30th birthday and felt fab getting down to. 12-14, since then the weight has creeped back on and I've tried various clubs,exante,cd etc etc and failed miserably! I haven't quite gained what I lost but not far off!

I booked a Florida holiday in April 2011 and we fly in October 12, you know the score, I'm going to loose 1/2 lb a week etc etc but it's just not happened and I'm not going back this size... Last time I went I was 13st 10 and wasn't comfy then!!!!

So, here we are now, 3mths from the holiday and I am 15st 7 as of this morning. I'm hoping to start exante on Thursday ( maybe Sunday if a big works night out comes off on Saturday night) and my plan is to 'total solution' for the first month , so the whole of July. Then in August I'm thinking of weening myself off it as we have a couple of do's and a hen weekend to go on and be off the exante by September .

Ideally in this time I would like to loose 2stone... I'd prefer more like 3 but at this late state I don't think I can do that.

Im ideally going to walk the dogs with hubby as often as possible, I can't go to the gym or commit to every night as have recently had a slipped disc and inflamed hip so don't want to injure myself wgain

So , sorry I've gone on so much, do you think my plan is workable or am I kidding myself??

This HAS to work for me... Simply cos my holiday clothes don't fit otherwise lol

Thank you Cdg x

Good luck Hun, at least you know what you're in for :)

Looking forward to hearing your results x

good luck hun, you know you can do it as you have done it before :) xx

Hey, I'm on day 2 and like you booked florida April 2011 for August 2012, from then to now I've lost nothing :0(
So it's back to exante, I am doing TS from now to 27th July then I'm planning 2 shakes and a meal for 2 weeks, then 1 shake 2 meals for a week, then 22 August we go to Manchester our flight is 23rd :) can't wait but don't want to go at 15.9 :(
Hoping to have lost 2 stone by then ;)

Welcome! As said previously you have done a VLCD diet before so know what's ahead of you. Stay focuses on ur holiday and that weight will be falling off. Good luck x

Back