1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Can I join you

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by vikki, 6 July 2007 Social URL.

1. vikki

vikki Member

Slimming World
    Hi all, I'm just starting SW and aia'm useless at dieting, so need lots of inspiration and guidance. I like Green days so would welcome advice on Green meals.Do I need to go to class for the online password. I can't really afford to join at the moment.

Thanks Vikki :tear_drop:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

Hiya vikki the password is strawberry this week. Good luck with SW. It is upto you if you do it at home or go to the class. Personally I think you are better going to the classes as you get fantastic support and get lots of hints and tips and lots of recipies. The classes are £9.50 on the first week and then £4.50 each week after but are well worth it I promise.
  4. deej

deej Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    At the moment the joining fee is 1/2 price. I think this is everywhere, check the website to see.
  5. Lovepuff

Lovepuff Full Member

hiya vikki, good luck with slimming world x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.