Can I join you!

Pixielocks

Hi everyone,

I'm new to CC forum trying to get my head around it. I have tried so many diets including Cambridge diet, celebrity slim, slim fast, weight watchers and slimming world to name a few and I've failed at first hurdle! CC I done for 10weeks and lost 10lbs so I know I can do it!!! So here I am to try again but this time make it final. I need to loose 5 stone at least and I'm going to need lots of support I have plenty to give too! We can do this together :eek:

Little about me-
I'm 20, mummy of two and a full time student studying at home (so temptations are all around) I don't get much exercise except running about after my little ones and nursery run. I find exercise really hard tbh but I know I need to do it and am going to try bike riding/running. I want to Start on the 27th June when my husband is back from London, we want to loose weight together and be happier & healthier people.

Hope to hear from you all soon xxx

Last edited:
Aww you sound so busy but I know you can do it, and we can do it together. Are you doing a diary?

Thanks for the welcome :)

Yeah I might do a diary as might help me realise what I put in my mouth! Is it just calories we count or do you have to watch sugar intake etc like on MFP? Also how can I found out the right amount of calories I should have? MFP said 1200 but I've been told that's quite low?

Sorry for the questions xxx

Back