can i join :)

Hello, where've you been :)

sorry things been a bit hectic here, my oldest has started school full time so seems im constantly walking backwards and forwards to the school or doing other school related stuff! how are you jim?

I'm fine love. Having a great time in retirement I'm pleased to say ;) I bet your busy, that school run is something I'm probably going to be landed with in a few years time. LOL. I knew there was a reason the kids bought a house just down the road. :)

i just thought, i started on here at 140lb but i'd already lost 3 stone as at my heaviest i was 20st so i technically started at 280lb so im closer to my century than i realised :D

Morning, I've been away for the weekend :)

So how's things?

ey, sorry for the late response :D things are good here, we got a golden retriever puppy. he's lovely. my eldest named him oscar (could've been much much worse haha) and hes just under 11 weeks old :) hows things with you? im at 205lb now :)

Ah a lovely puppy ;)

I'm fine, we have family visiting from the continent last week so it was all a bit hectic ;)

hey! not been on for ages! got a bit off track with the diet but i havent gained thankfully. getting back on top of things now for new year. going to up the swimming from 2 hours a week to 3 hours a week for a start. passed my driving test in november so not doing as much walking as i was but still walking quite a bit (my road is a nightmare for parking so i take the car out as little as possible lol) but now we've got oscar i take him for a good long walk every day and i run around in the park with him (not so much now as last time i got carried away and stamped on his foot by accident lol) how have you been? x

Hi and welcome back, nice to see you posting again.

thanks! still determined to get the weight off, only 25lb until i make my century :) off out in a bit to take the dog for a nice long walk then doing some wii fit later

three quarters of the way there then. It makes me laugh sometimes, the way we think of things, some people would be aghast at you saying "only 25 pounds" LOL, it's all relative isn't it. :)

hmm yeah i guess it is almost 2 stone lol but out of the 140lbs im losing it isnt much really haha did you have a good xmas and new year jim?

Morning, yes I did thanks. A bit quieter than some but we enjoyed it love. You?

our xmas was hectic what with the 4 kids and puppy haha loved every minute of it though :) had my cousin and her girlfriend round for new year which was nice as they live in clacton so dont see them all that much. i dont drink so i was sober all over xmas and new year (unlike before i had kids haha).

Morning, and well done, that's a great feeling isn't it :)

yep definitely a good feeling. got a feeling i havent lost much this week tho. im not too worried though as 5lb last week will cover this week too haha

Back