1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Can I join???

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Rachel1974, 4 November 2008 Social URL.

1. Rachel1974

Rachel1974 Full Member

Slimming world
    I am 5ft 3 and weigh 10 stone 1 pound. My normal weight has always been about 8 stone but since the birth of my little girl I can't shift the weight on my own but I don't want people to think I am daft joining a slimming club.
    There is a meeting tomorrow and I really want to bite the bullet.
    What do you experts think???
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. debbieb11

debbieb11 New Member

Hi Rachel
    My mum has lost 3 stone on this diet but did not want to go to the club so she brought the books of ebay(£22) and she has done really well.
    She looks really healthy now and does not stop eating ,she lost 4-5 pound a week .Iv got about a stone to lose to get to 8st 5lb so im going to start on Monday when i get the books off her.
    I would feel silly going to a club as alot of women have loads of weight to lose but i know i would feel better if i lost my baby blubber
    Hope this helps
  4. peackie

peackie Full Member

i always do better when i go to the club its an individual thing but you get lots of help and encouragement hope you do well
  5. Treats

Treats Silver Member

Hi Rachel

I don't go to a club and go it alone.. with the support of everyone here... and it is great... don't let anything put you off you do it how you want to... go to a club if you feel you will stick to it... remember they all started where you are now... and I am sure they will welcome you with open arms... if they don't then try another club... but you go for it!! :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.