• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

can i just do red days ??

nannydi

wants a new body
if you want to do just red days then you can
i have mostly red days but am going to start using wholemeal pasta as a healthy option B
x

Hi, you can do just red. All depends on personal preference. I do mostly green days with maybe one red day every fortnight if we are eating out (huge steak mmm).

Lisa

look on syns online and I only ever do red days x

Nanny Jax

getting back on track
You could try to get your hands on a food directory Gemma, it lists the syn values of loads of branded foods, but if you are going to a group and getting the password every week, it is easy to get a syn value using the online calculator :)

What do you guys eat on red? I really struggle! I only do maybe one a week. I'm not a salad lover so I find it hard to come up with ideas. Today was a red day and lunch was a homemade burger with some sauteed mushrooms and tomatoes and HEX cheese but I didn't know what to have with it (prob salad but don't really like it) so just ate the burger on its own. Not very exciting!

dehli

Silver Member
The homemade burger would be nice with scrambled eggs, and roasted veg (onion, tomatoes, courgettes, peppers, mushrooms). yummy!

SpaceAngel

I ate my willpower!
I have chicken covered with some Heinz spread and bake (Tikka) and then cover it with a HEX cheese and then bacon on top of the cheese. Then I bake it and serve with a HEX of potato wedges, yum!

Or I have a nice gammon steak and eggs with a HEX jacket potato.

Or I make a chicken curry with curry powder, onions, garlic, passata, chicken bovril stock and mushrooms.

Another good one is a mixed grill. Gammon, steak, pork chop and a bowyers sausage (1 syn) served with mushrooms, tomato and a HEX wedges.

Hope this helps.

I have scrambled egg with loadsa stuff! x