can i make the "soup crisps" under the grill?

My CDC said I have to loose a stone before I'm allowed bars. Ive 2 and a half + and not allowed!! Apparently according to my CDC they slow weight loss down!!

Ooh, she sounds lovely!!

Lol you know me jessicaca! Pick the gooduns!!

Ha ha, I wonder what her other job is ........
I personally don't rate the bars, I only take 2 a week for convenience now, and I was so Blinkin excited about them too, and I only had to wait 2 weeks! (My cdc is lovely-sorry to rub it in) x

Lol I live 200miles away from my cd so it isn't that bad! I either bulk buy it her post it!! Lol!! Her other job is non stop talking and not really listening to or answering questions. Uber useful. And not very supportive- if I drop of the radar for 6 weeks she doesn't get in contact til I come crawling back! Weird! I like the lack of hassle but a bit of yay come on what are you having next week might do me the power of good!!!

have you tried putting a little bit of the orange flavour in a vanilla pack then making it into a mousse?I used to make a cheesecake and it was actually nice,slightly melt 1/2 peanut bar just enough so you can squash it,put it in a bowl squashed flat obviously lol then make your cheesecake mix with mixamousse and pour it over the top and put in fridge leave to set. I also used to make one which tasted like profiteroles it was gorgeous, use a choc tetra mix use 1/2 of it mix it up with 1/2 scoop mixamousse you need to get the blender going with the tera in before putting mixamousse in or it goes lumpy put it in a bowl leave to set do the same again with a banana tetra pour it on top then back in the fridge trust me it is friggin lovely x

Oh My God Andju, you're a genius!! I'm just merrily mixing away my packets.... adventurous I am not!

Yes I'm on 3 a day too but getting sick of them to be honest! I'm quite fussy ! I do knw its not advised u heat the paclets but at leats it abit of variety as this last week ( I know its very bad) somedays I've not had them all cnt face it!

made some crisps as a forth pack today, out of some leek and potato i had spare cos it was pretty rank as a soup. not bad. crunchy where i'd got the thickness right. quite a strong flavour, so the whole batch was a bit much. ate them all though - eating on autopilot is very much my thing even now it seems.

oh and i used a non stick, teflon sheet thing i bought in sainsburys for £3-something. peeled off easy peasy.

made some crisps as a forth pack today, out of some leek and potato i had spare cos it was pretty rank as a soup. not bad. crunchy where i'd got the thickness right. quite a strong flavour, so the whole batch was a bit much. ate them all though - eating on autopilot is very much my thing even now it seems.

oh and i used a non stick, teflon sheet thing i bought in sainsburys for £3-something. peeled off easy peasy.

That's good I might look for 1! Yeh the whole batch is abit much isn't it! I couldn't stomach them! I need to find something other that hot choc mint shale to have because I'm having 2 or 3 of them a day! Really don't like the bars!! Very bitter weird taste! And not a fan of the tetras! ..

Oh and to change the subject! Spanges I know u had a thread about your low losses have you ever been tested for a thyroid problem?? Could be a posibility x

That's good I might look for 1! Yeh the whole batch is abit much isn't it! I couldn't stomach them! I need to find something other that hot choc mint shale to have because I'm having 2 or 3 of them a day! Really don't like the bars!! Very bitter weird taste! And not a fan of the tetras! ..

Oh and to change the subject! Spanges I know u had a thread about your low losses have you ever been tested for a thyroid problem?? Could be a posibility x
I was tested a few years ago yes - all normal. Also, i think it might have been part of the blood screening i had relating to my fertility earlier this year - though i could be wrong about that.

SPANGLES!
Sorry to shout, I couldn't find your post about your slow loss.
Sapphirestara has just posted a really interesting link you might be interested in, the thread is called if you're struggling...... xx

Jess! You're ace!! Xxx

Ah thanks x

Back