Can I make up the shakes with milk?!

Sunflowers

Wants to be a yummy mummy
Hiya!

Sorry, another question!!

As I can have half a pint of milk a day, am I able to use that to make a shake up with? Has anyone tried it? Was just wondering if it would be nice! I love the banana shake and might make it with milk later if I can!

Thank you!

Hiya

Have to say never heard of anyone using their half pint to make up a shake - generally speaking people use it for their tea/coffee, etc. As long as you only have that half pint then I don't think it'll be a problem.

thanks d_q!

I dont drink tea or coffee though so dont need it for that!!

OK, will make the banana one up with milk and let you know what it's like!

Hey, it was really nice!!

Wasn't as creamy as I expected (dont know what I was expecting with red milk - it's all we drink so I'm used to it though!!!!) but it was really nice, added an extra flavour to it!

Will definately make up one drink with milk! I'm also going to try the bars when I see my CDC next thurs!

Had the chocolate one for breakfast made up with milk - wow, that one DOES taste different with milk.. Very good - and more filling! I almost feel too full and, after not feeling that for a week, it's almost uncomfortable!!

Guess it makes you realise how much extra we eat which we dont need to.. I know my portions have crept up considerably since my fiance and I moved in together, I was serving me the same size portions as I was serving him (and then moaning I couldn't get in my wedding dress, no wonder!!)

Back