Can I please have some advice?

loved-up

Is determined and focused
I was just wondering if anyone maybe a cdc could give me some advice, I'm so confused and I don't know what to do:(

I've been doing cd for 8 weeks now and I love it, but since last week I've had a terrible pain in my upper abdomen. I have been to the doctor's for tests and it is apparently either kidney stones, gall stones or a kidney infection (I'm going for a scan next week).

Since this the doctor advised me to come off sole source and I have cos tbh I've felt so awful it's been the last thing on my mind if you see what I mean. But now I can feel the weight coming back on and I so want to get back onto it, is this a really bad idea?

Part of me thinks well I'm in pain anyway so what harm can it do? but I really don't want to make things worse either! help!!!!!

Oh and I of course asked the doctor what she thought but she advised me to come off it anyway when I'm better and do ww so I dont think it was a very objective opinion!;)

Any advice at all would be very gratefully recieved xxxxx

Hey honey

So sorry to hear that you have been in pain. One of the reasons (I believe) for gallstones can be rapid weight loss, hence them occasionally being associated with VLCDs.

Obviously I'm not going to go against the advice of your Dr - SS is not a good idea. But perhaps you could consider 1000 - 1500 programmes where you replace some of your foods with CD packs and follow the plan in your Weight Care with Cambridge booklet.

If nothing else, this will hopefully stop any further gain and put you in a good position for any potential surgery.

Can you call your CDC and have a chat?? S/he might have some advice for you while you are waiting for your tests.

:hug99:

Back