Can I please join you :))

nannacath

Good morning all. My name is cath and I have joined minimins this morning. I am 58 and its our ruby wedding next year in march next april our 2nd grandchild is due. I am sick of messing about with diets. I have promised myself at every milestone 40 50 that I would not be over weight but here I sm with 60 pounds to lose. Anyway its my own doing so no use dwelling on it :mad: have decided to calorie count but to pick healthy options as much as possible with the odd treat thrown in. *all within my cals*. Thought I would start with 1500 a day.picked that as i have an a to z of cals from rosemary conley with a daily calorie allowance on front pages an it says 1647 for my age. Thought uf I dont count green veg an do 1500 should be about right. What do you think. Any advise will be gratefully received. Cath x

My fitness pal is a great website to use to count your cals if you fill in your details it will tell you how many cals you should be having.

oh i love my fitness pal keeps me in tow x

Hiya, fine thanks :D:D cannot believe it's been a week since I started. Am going to get weighed tomorrow and then every Saturday after that. Will definitely report back tomorrow quite excited to see how I have done. how are you doing cath x

Back