Extra Easy can i stock up on syns

I have always counted my syns as 105 a week and sometimes use lots on one day. It has never affected me losing in the past x

Saving syns and using them weekly isn't the same as flexisynning. Flexisynning should be a rare thing really and is a specific slimming world tool that is explained in the sticky threads very well. its great for special occasions though.
As for saving syns for example for a weekly night out, you can do it as long as you don't feel deprived on the lower days. Be aware though it doesn't work for everyone- some can use lots on one day then less the rest of the week and lose no problem, others can't use more than their 15 a day without it affecting their losses. Just try and see if it works for you :)

Thank you all...i have been totally on plán but wanted extra syns and wanted to use some not used from previous days..total this week with two days left 52...just wanted to check...roll on monday weigh in.

I think you are referring to savings syns and not flexisynning though.

I take my full 15 syns a day, I add them up to 105 syns a week. I have been known to use 40 in one day and then spread the 65 other the others 6 days which has still given me 10 syns a day. I still consistently lose 2lbs a week doing this. Although agree that just because it works for me, does not mean it will work for everyone.

The way I see it is 105 syns is the same amount of calories over the week whether you spread them out or have more in one day. Having the flexibility to use more in one helps me stick to plan as it allows me treats when I am craving which I otherwise could not have.

I plan on doing this when working nights as sometimes I will be up for 40 hrs straight n need the extra fix one day but can have as little as 4 somedays n feel fine x just keep it in one week n don't go over

Back