can i?

Hi Hun
I know you dont wanna hear this but this a total food replacement and you normally replace shakes when you re-feed. What up hun, is this your second day. It does get easier i promis it does the 1st 2 days were so bad for me so i understand where your coming from. Buy if you stick to it 100% you will lose your weight alot quicker. But of course you have to do whats right for you x

I found that upping the level of water I was drink made it easier to stick to the 100% TFR. Also I found that keeping my hands busy worked for me as well. I found that if I was struggling I'd paint my nails, by the time they had dried I'd gotten over my hunger pangs!

Its easier to stick to the regime rather than getting back onto the shakes :( unfortunately x x x

Come on girl stick to it, I went around Marks and Spencer's yesterday and fell in love with a short skirt, which I am going to look forward to wowing every when I buy it and wear it, spent the evening going on line and looking which shoes to wear with it...come on get your imagination going and think of the benefits. I am so excited that I will be able to wear that skirt - or one very much like it very soon because the weight just falls off with Lipotrim.
Get excited with the programme, focus on the benefits, I just can't wait to see my friends faces when I wear a short skirt (with thick woolly tights to give me confidence!).
Elaine.

thanks girls :)
I've gone back to the chemist today and swapped my shakes for soups as i literally couldn't drink them without gagging after every mouthful so i'm feeling a lot more positive now.
I'm nearly through my 3rd day now so i'm hoping its going to be easier :)
I just keep looking at the wedding dress i want as motivation.....there is no way im buying it bigger than my goal size lol x

thanks girls :)
I've gone back to the chemist today and swapped my shakes for soups as i literally couldn't drink them without gagging after every mouthful so i'm feeling a lot more positive now.
I'm nearly through my 3rd day now so i'm hoping its going to be easier :)
I just keep looking at the wedding dress i want as motivation.....there is no way im buying it bigger than my goal size lol x
Good for u sweetie! : ) x

With the shakes have you tried putting ice cubes in them and really blitzing them in the blender it does make them easier to drink ... can kinda fool yourself that your having a proper shake :) x x x

Back