can it be done??? Not BY ME!! Different tack!!

WOW gran canaria - brilliant - hope you are looking forward to it and not dwelling on your bikini look - Enjoy your holiday and remember you are slim and gorgeous!
Easter whats easter - FATTY TREATS????

Hi you,

Hope your having a good time and staying away from the jumbo size us portions!!!

I am suposed to be doing my college work but keep having a break on here to inspire me, doing the nervous system at the moment!!

Only going for 4 nights as David can't really spare anymore time but it's better than nothing!! should be long enough to get a bit of a tan.

Starving now and really want my bar, but have just made a big mug of hot water flavour so that will ahve to do until then.

Hi tash,
well not brilliant really but not complete melt down.
Hve so much going on in my personal life at the moment that just getting thorugh each day seems to be tough, never mind worrying about what i am eating,emotionally I am all over the place and just not rreaching for the chocolate(which i haven't done) is a major achievement, before LL thtas what I would have done, but i am trying to make healthy choices and stay away from danger foods and yesterday and today have been ok.
Also there is a slight chance that we are going to go away on monday instead of thursday so thats thrown me off balance too!!! God I need to get a grip and try to be more positive as the negative just doesn't get me anywhere.

You know what I reckon - you've lost 69lbs - with just 14lbs to go. Thats not much at all and I bet that you look fab anyway.

You are off on holiday next week - I would just enjoy it - have a great time, enjoy lots of healthy food and come back tanned and refreshed.

And if you are still worried about the bikini - buy a one piece or a sarong!!!!

Tasha :)

Actually Tash,
have to confess that the ticker isnt really up tp date, I am probably about 7/8 lbs heavier than when I had to go, but am rubbish at the tickers etc and rely on my friend to do it all for me!! But thank you for the positive comments , I know I am not fat but as I went down to really skinny( stress induced and adrenaline!!) at christmas , I now feel fat???
I know I need to sort my head out and be realistic about my weight, but easier said than done.

dontever.jpg

Back