Can Slimming worldl really be this easy?

laca

Hi Everyone,

I LOVE eating and hate exercising . I am fed up of going up and down with my weight . I need somethings thats going to work and I have heard nothing but great reviews on Slimming World. Problem is I will never be able to go to meetings because I dont have the time and to join online was almost 100e. So I cant really find out information on how to do is right.

I refuse to believe its actually as simple as : here you go , heres a load of menus , now eat those foods and you will lose weight?

How do I know whats a cin and what isnt ? How many of them are you allowed a day/week? Is it compulsory to exercise? It this achievable for long term weight loss because I want to KEEP it off?!

Thanks guys this will be a great help

Hey,

I don't know that much. I'm not on that diet. The way I understand it is yes it is just that easy. But think about it this way, there are only some foods you are allowed and only in certain weights.
As long as you work off what you eat you will loose weight, the hard part is being healthy at the same time.

My ex mother in law used to not eat and save up her ww points to have a blow out at the weekend with loads of voda up town then a chippy after. She never lost any weight it kept it off.

So for long term, it would be about not slipping into bad habits that led you hear. I'm not so good at that bit. Choosing healthy options all the time, only eating what you need to eat etc.
good luck :)

I've been with slimming world for 6months now, and I've never eaten so much healthy fresh filling food, and I've lost 4stone.
for me I don't want a diet where you starve yourself or buy the ww ready meals, I much prefer eating fresh food which I prepare myself. It really is that easy. My partner and little boy have slightly different meals with me at meal times... But we still eat together at every meal.

goodluck xxx

Back