Can somebody help me to work out my pp please

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by Nacks, 8 February 2011 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. Nacks

Nacks Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hello all

I am rejoining WW tomorrow evening and am looking forward to learning a new plan and hope that having to think about things more will help me succeed in my weight loss.

I would like to go and do my food shopping before I go to class so I am 100% prepared but before I shop, I'd like to know how many pp I will be allocated and would be grateful if somebody could help me.

I am female, 37, 5ft 5ins and weigh 234 pounds (ouch).

Thanks in advance.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ClareyCakes

ClareyCakes SW Target Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st11.5lb(39.79%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    34 Daily PP
    :)

4. Nacks

Nacks Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Thanks Clare, that's really helpful.

You've done really well with your weight loss. How are you finding the new pro points in comparison?

5. ClareyCakes

ClareyCakes SW Target Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st11.5lb(39.79%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thank you. I really like it. I haven't lost much on it so far because I have upped my exercise, but I do like the freeness of fruit and the 49PP weekly allowance. I also think I make better choices because of the way it is all worked out now I find myself eating less carbs and more protein which is always a winner!

6. Nacks

Nacks Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Great. I am looking forward to starting now and hopefully I'll see some good results. Here's to my new start! I am also planning on upping the exercise - just bought the EA Active so will be going on that.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.