Can someone give advice on avg weekly cost

Trash

Still fighting
Hi

Have fell off the ww wagon big time since Sept 09 after quitting smoking for first time in 20 years and now I've put on another stone and half - would really like to give lipotrim a go but was wondering what the weekly cost is ?

Can anyone advise!

Also whats the avg weekly weight loss with lipotrim?

Thanks in advance.
T

Wow thats fantastic - and well worth the cost as we spend much more on food a week! Do you mind if I follow your journey hun do you have a diary?

£36 a week in England - I believe our irish friends pay much more for some reason. Anyway a stone a month is achievable if you stick to the program faithfully. Drink lots and lots of water!!

I think it depends where you live in uk as i only pay £33. Good luck if you decide to give it go!:)

Thanks all for you replies and your knowledge!

Wow GirlyChick your stats are great was that when you were doing lipotrim??

Hi

Have fell off the ww wagon big time since Sept 09 after quitting smoking for first time in 20 years and now I've put on another stone and half - would really like to give lipotrim a go but was wondering what the weekly cost is ?

Can anyone advise!

Also whats the avg weekly weight loss with lipotrim?

Thanks in advance.
T

£36.oo/p/w and yes, up to a stone per month weight loss

when you gave up smoking and put on weight, is that because you can now taste what your eating again or do the toxins in smoke contain an appetite supprescent? (sp?) never smoked so im sure i sound v ignorant but just interested in your answer

h xx

Hi Harriet

Apparently ciggarettes boost your metabolism to burn extra calories up to around 200 daily also because of the habit of physically smoking I've been replacing the urge for a cig with snacking :( And also yes your correct food does now taste so much better!!

A VCLD diet sounds like it could give me the kick start I need.

How hard are the first 3 days?

Hi Trash,

The first 3 or so days are pretty tough, but once you have had your first weigh-in they will be a distant memory!
Good luck if you decide to start & keep us posted!

Clair x

First 3 days, keep as busy as possible, drink water like it's going to run out (helps keep headaches away too) just keep reminding yourself how good you will feel when you have that first weigh in, trust me you will be so happy! Remember to ask yourself... will it taste as good as losing weight will feel, the answer will be no everytime if you're honest. It's not forever keep that in mind, it helps me! Good luck!

Hi Trash,

The first 3 or so days are pretty tough, but once you have had your first weigh-in they will be a distant memory!
Good luck if you decide to start & keep us posted!

Clair x

Thanks Clair - am still trying to persuade OH that its a good idea :) Your stats are fab have you been doing lipotrim the whole time? x

First 3 days, keep as busy as possible, drink water like it's going to run out (helps keep headaches away too) just keep reminding yourself how good you will feel when you have that first weigh in, trust me you will be so happy! Remember to ask yourself... will it taste as good as losing weight will feel, the answer will be no everytime if you're honest. It's not forever keep that in mind, it helps me! Good luck!

Thanks hun it all makes sense and sounds like as you say the results are more than worth it in the end :D x

Well done for stopping smoking!!!

Best of luck on your Lipotrim Journey :)

Im starting for the second time on monday and Ive just paid 63euros for a weeks supply!!

My motivation for losing the weight is that I really want a tummy tuck so I need to get slim first to have the best effect and for health reasons!!

After four kids, my tummy is pretty rough looking!!

Back