Can someone help me syn my TGI meal?

SarJay84

Hi everyone!

It was mine and the hubby's 1st Wedding Anniversary yesterday and we went for a romantic meal to TGI Fridays....;)

As it was a special occasion, I didn't want to deprive myself too much so had my favourite starter of Bruschetta.
For the main, I had the New York 8oz Steak surf'n'turf with cajun-spiced shrimp. I declined dressing/sauce and I had seasonal veggies with it and fries, of which I only had a couple of for the taste and hubby had the rest. LOL.

Oh and I did have the occasional taste of his chargrilled cajun-spiced chicken aswell....

I'm having a job now working out how many syns I used, so I know how good to be for the rest of the week.

Any help will be greatly appreciated! :)

Thanks in advance.
SJ x

I honestly wouldn't even try to work them out. I'd just stick to plan for the rest of the week and not worry too much about it. Sounds like you chose reasonably well anyway!

I honestly wouldn't even try to work them out. I'd just stick to plan for the rest of the week and not worry too much about it. Sounds like you chose reasonably well anyway!

I must've done something right, as I lost 5.5lbs last week! :eek: LOL.

My C agreed that my choices were good, but she seemed shocked that I didn't have a dessert to go with it! :8855:

x

I was just about to ask what are the best choices are at TGI, but I think Jaylou is right! I am going to have what I want, within reason, and make up for it the rest of the week!

Congrats on your 5.5lbs off btw - Thats amazing!

Back