Step2 810kcal Determined not to have weight loss on my 2018 year resolution list!

Sopsop

Hello All !

I thought I'll create my own diary log.. to try and keep me accountable and motivated for the next few months on the Cambridge diet and hopefully get rid of the extra pounds or kg as I'm using the metric system !

I started the preparation for entering the Cambridge plan on Monday.. the preparation lasted 3 days and consisted of 1 Cambridge bar and the rest of the day I could eat as much as I wanted but only lean protein and some veg. I had mostly cottage cheese, turkey ham, cucumber and chicken.

I officially started the full Cambridge Weight Loss plan yesterday with 3 cwp products and a 200 cal meal. I tried so far:

the choc-mint bar- not a massive fan, i thought it tasted weird even though i love mint and choc combos
Cranberry bar- that I loved! It didn't taste fake at all :)
Lemon and yogurt bar- it was okay.. there was a quite a chemical smell of lemon which i didn't love but it tasted alright
Double chocolate chewy bar- tasted very nice actually :) second favorite after the cranberry one.
Toffee chewy bar- yeah.. it was okay.. not a massive fan but i put a tiiiiny sprinkle of salt on the last piece and it tasted much better (salted caramel kind of thing)
I also tried the Spag. Bol and with a bit of chili and a spoonful of 0% yogurt it tasted nice enough.

The headache is now gone.. as i had a massive headache on the 2nd and 3rd day of preparation.. and since yesterday my energy level are quite high as well..

So officially on Day 2 and my goal is to lose about 21kg about 47 pounds.. my first target is to get down to 83 kg (185 pounds) as I am now 91 kg. That would take me back to my weight 3 years ago, which is what i was when i got married.

Then down to 79 kg to finally see that 7 on the scale !

So wish me luck!

Hope all of you are well and losing weight !

Love

SopSop xx

Hi Sopsop,

Ooo that prep is impressive, I did something similar but didn't go low carb, just sensible eating.

Although low carb will be the way forward ;) you're clearly pumped which is the key ingredient on this diet.

You'll be getting those lbs / kg's gone before you blink.

Xxx

Good luck SopSop, I am now in day 2, awaiting carb withdraw, but all ok at the moment.

Use this diary to get motivation as and when you need it, it's good to know we are not doing it on our own.

Twilight76 xz

hi Sopsop, hi all

I did Cambridge 9 years ago and lost nearly 5 stone, am back on vlcd and low carb. Am looking at my past posts for motivation. Re did vlcd early 2016, but had to stop for surgery and could never get back on the horse. Now I'm determined to lose 3 stone by Christmas, having others doing similar is always a help =)

Hi Angie-B,

Well done for making a decision to make changes, getting past the first couple of days is a little strength needed but once in routine, it's fine sailing, and within 2 weeks you'll be well in the zone

Great to have you on board :)

xxx

Hello SummerChic :)

Life has been a bit hectic and i had no laptop as mine was broken and waiting for it to get repaired ! :)

I will be going in for my 4th week weigh in tomorrow and i ve lost 12 pounds according to my scales this morning. So I guess its not too bad :) I am on step 2 and doing well with not cheating, even though I am a part time baker and cake decorator :p

I tried to go on step 1b this week 4 products for weekdays and have food only fri-sunday but i ve not noticed much of a change with weight loss. We ll see what happens tomorrow !

How are you getting on?

xxx

I faffed then committed to stoptober so have had 5 days of no sugar or alcohol. I get into ketosis fairly easily so my blood sugar is level and I’m not hungry. Am trying to keep to low carb with occasional soups shakes and bars. I like this time of year to lose weight. I get motivated by shedding it b4 my birthday in November and again Christmas. I got on my exercise bike this am and peddled for 45 minutes whilst lifting kettle bells (kettlebells for 5 mins as I have zero strength) did that whilst listening to an audible book about time management and motivation. Something has sparked in me. Have lost half a stone.

Now just have to keep it up til Christmas

Hey Angie-B

Well done 1/2 stone!!! You could be down at least another 2 stones by Xmas if not more:) keep going lady

Xx

Hello SopSop,

I have just read through your diary, how are you getting on?

I cannot imagine being a baker and cake decorator and not being able to tuck into yummy cakes. You must have willpower of steel!

I look forward to reading your progress.

xx

Hello all :)

how are you?

I had a bad weekend (diet-wise) going completely off plan and putting on 3 lb but back on it today determined to stick to it fully until christmas..

It was our foster son's birthday.. the first one with us.. so there was A LOT of baking involved and unfortunately eating.. combined with having af..

I am currently 10 kg down (22 pounds) and hoping to lose 4 more kg till my birthday which is one month from now :)

How is everyone else getting on?

Hi Sopsop

I had two kids parties at the weekend so not a great weekend for me either!

I cannot go into December and not be in the 12's.Am 13 stone bang on-getting weighed on Thursday and need to have lost weight...

Back