Really appreciate help syns in Tesco Healthy Living spag Bol?

SadieJ

Hello everyone,

I am new to the site and am hoping someone may be able to help me out with the syn value for some items?

I have had longterm health problems and gained a massive amount of weight but dont have the money to go to a group or join Slimming world online unfortunately so am trying my best to use my knowledge from a few years ago on it and have searched high and low but cant find the syn value for these items....

'Tesco Healthy Living spaghetti Bolegnaise 380g'(ready meal-chilled) - EE and Red syn values?

'Tesco Healthy Living spaghetti Carbonara 380g'(ready meal-chilled) - EE and Red syn values?

'Healthy Living Chicken chowmein 400g' (ready meal-chilled)- EE and Red syn values?

'Tesco beautifully balanced spaghetti & meatballs 400g'- EE and Red syn values?

And sorry for asking a quite a few but I've searched and searched and got nowhere...

'Tesco healthy living crustless cheese & bacon quiche -160g'- EE and Red syn values?

The 'Tesco Healthy Living chicken ticka massala with rice 400g' I think is 5 syns, can anyone confirm? Either EE or Red days as I mainly do gRed but with occasional EE day as its worked okay for me.

I'd most appreciate any help you can give as I'm so restricted with my health so rely on easy micro meals but try to make sure I eat fruit/vedge etc to add some goodness as much as I can. If anyone has any other lower syn Tesco meal options that would be a big help also.

Thanks so much everyone xx Sorry for the long post! Xx

I have done what I can find in my book.

'Tesco Healthy Living spaghetti Bolegnaise 380g'(ready meal-chilled) - EE and Red syn values? 400 g 7.0 syns

'Tesco Healthy Living spaghetti Carbonara 380g'(ready meal-chilled) - EE and Red syn values?

'Healthy Living Chicken chowmein 400g' (ready meal-chilled)- EE and Red syn values? 6.0 syns

'Tesco beautifully balanced spaghetti & meatballs 400g'- EE and Red syn values?

'Tesco healthy living crustless cheese & bacon quiche -160g'- EE and Red syn values? 13 syns

The 'Tesco Healthy Living chicken ticka massala with rice 400g' I think is 5 syns, can anyone confirm? Either EE or Red days as I mainly do gRed but with occasional EE day as its worked okay for me. 7.5 syns

Thank you very much Craftermary for the reply and info, most appreciate it, so kind to check for me.

Its tricky finding the syn values as I think some of the meals may be newer ones and I've searched so much on the internet trying to find them. When I did Slimming World in the past I cooked more things from scratch but now I'm not able to due to my health so finding very simple meals that take very little time is proving a challenge and I've found I'm going over my syn allowance quite a bit due to the syns in meals. I've also just had surgery so cant do much at all energy wise so heating up food is about the best I can do but I try and add fruit etc to least get some nutrition.

If anyone else has any ideas on the other syn values or can recommend any Tesco meals that are very simple to heat up and not too high syns I would be so grateful as I'm finding my weightloss is going backwards instead of forwards! I so badly need to lose weight for my backs sake as well so any suggestions Tesco ready meals etc would be great. I realise they arent the best thing to eat but for the moment I'm a bit limited so any advice is a big help.

Edit:- Would be really helpful if you could possibly let me know the Red(Original) day syn values and the Extra Easy (EE) syn values for any meal options as I mainly do RED but have some EE days so the odd meal thats low on EE would be good as well.

Thanks very much. Xx

Last edited:
Back