Can someone help please?

Horse Rider

Hi I'm trying to work out the syn value of Sainsbury's be good to yourself soup. I haven't bought the book yet and it's all a bit new to me.

Tomato and 3 bean soup
per can 228 calories

Spicy tomato and lentil 202 calories

I used to be on WW and found working out points a little easier.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sainsbury's Be Good to Yourself, Tomato & Three Bean Soup, canned 400g can[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
extraeasy.gif
11½ Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 11½ Syns
green.gif
Green 11½ Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]​

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sainsbury's Be Good to Yourself, Spicy Tomato & Lentil Soup, canned 400g can[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
extraeasy.gif
9 Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 9 Syns
green.gif
Green 9 Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]​

Thank you shrinking Bev!! They are for my boyfriend's lunches and I think he's a little surprised by how high they are. I suggested mugshots or beans on toast with toast as hex.
xx

Strange question but is there a button I press to officially thank you?? :confused:

You're welcome Sarah :)

I don't think you get a 'thanks' button until you have made a certain number of posts............not sure why though :confused:

Tinned soups tend to be rather high. I keep a few tins in for emergencies, but usually make my own. That way I can have as much as I like, it is much nicer, and it is free!

Back