Can someone help with this menu please....

lisa2

Silver Member
[h=2]Hi, I'm going out soon with family and this is the menu.... I don't want to go off plan and will save my hexb's and syns.
I'm not sure what I should go for....will def be avoiding the dessert/cheese and biscuits! :D
Thinking Extra easy will be the best?

STARTERS
[/h][h=3]Tuscan Bean Soup[/h][h=3]Homemade Salmon Pate with Melba Toast[/h][h=3]Deep Fried Brie Wedges and Fruit Compote[/h][h=3]Chilled Fruit Juices[/h][h=2]MAIN COURSES
***********[/h][h=3]Chicken Marengo, Tomato, Mushroom and Red Pepper Sauce[/h][h=3]Poached Sole Bonne Femme[/h][h=3]Butternut Squash Red Thai Curry Served with Jasmine Rice All served with Dauphinoise Potatoes, Herb Diced Potatoes, Garden Peas and Cauliflower Polannaise[/h][h=3]Cold Platter A Selection of Home Cooked Ham, Beef, Chicken, Quiche or Cheese served with a Salad & Jacket Potato[/h][h=2]Dessert Menu
************[/h][h=3]Homemade Bread and Butter Pudding Served with Vanilla Sauce[/h][h=3]Homemade Banoffee pie[/h][h=3]Homemade Lemon and Ginger Cheesecake[/h][h=3]Homemade Coffee and Mandarin Gateaux[/h][h=3]Homemade Sherry Trifle[/h][h=3]Fresh Fruit Salad[/h][h=3]Ice Cream[/h][h=3]A Selection from the Fresh Fruit Basket[/h][h=2]************[/h][h=3]A Selection of Cheese and Biscuits[/h][h=2]************[/h][h=3]Tea or Coffee and Mints[/h][h=2]
[/h]

If you really, want to stick to plan, and not treat yourself, over indulge, I'd suggest the soup then the meat platter with salad & jacket
Defo go EE, and I would say if you're careful with your syns either side of your night out, you could squeeze in a dessert

Have fun

Thank you. I went last week and although I had more wine than I should've I didn't over do the food, which is good lol and got straight back to plan the next day x

Back