Extra Easy Can someone pls help me quick!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Victoria_30, 20 August 2010 Social URL.

1. Victoria_30

Victoria_30 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st0.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0.5lb(0.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Can someone pls tell me if I can have a baked potato and beans today as long as I have a third superfree of do I have to include meat?? I will be haing a SW curry, rice and veg for dinner... Thanks!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

Nope, you don't have to have meat. Your 2/3rds can be whatever you want it to be, red or green or both!

4. mandy296

mandy296 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st3.5lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(23.89%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You dont have to have meat with every meal, if you didnt have any meat today, it would probably naturally turn into a green day - but I would say, EE or not, its always good to get in some superfree when you can - whether part of the meal, or just fruit throughout the day.

I think its fine - dont panic about getting every little thing exactly to the letter

5. Victoria_30

Victoria_30 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st0.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0.5lb(0.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks so much! I'm trying the odd day (normally do red/green) to ease myself into (old school SW member I'm afraid!)

Thanks again x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.