Can somone look at these and give Honest Opinon please???

pixiepiratess

Going From Flab to FAB!
pixie1.jpg

pixie3.jpg

Could somone look at these and tell me if they can honestly see any differences .. I think the first photo is me on the right after losing about 10lbs and the bottom is me on the left after losing 10lbs the other two photos are at 18 lbs lost ...
Honest opinions please :)

Oh excuse the miserable face LOL I was trying to look serious LOL but just made me look really miserable! hehe im not like that really! xxx

Hey there! I can defo see a difference, you can see you have lost all over but mainly from the top of your back I think. Great going! Well done! Vx

Def a difference
Well done you
xxxxx

absolutely a difference, congratulations hun xxxxxxxx

Can't believe your even asking?!

Of course you can see a difference especially around your back!

Well done x

Thanks :) .. i can sorta see a difference on my back but wasnt sure if i was looking for things that arnt there! lol

My face has changed shape a little i think? .. and also the gap between my top belly and my b00bs has changed shape! .. I think !?

You do look slimmer in the second photos buti think you would look even slimmer in a skirt. Honest opinion. x

Ooooooooooo ... I dont do skirts! not unless its knee length! and i have tree trunk like calves!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehe maybe for a laugh one evening ill add a post hehehe

Lol, I remember when I was slim (yes, I was, once, haha) my boyfriend at the time was talking about us having children in the future and he commented on my 'child bearing hips'....needless to say I dumped his sorry ar*e shortly after, haha!

I'm with you on the legs too - I wish I could get knee high boots to fit, but I can't usually even get them done up past my kankles! :(

try the simply be catalogue for boots, even when I'm slim I can't wear normal ones, and emotion boots are wide fit..

Back